• Men No:

Votes: 37 3.9%
  • Woman Yes:

Votes: 356 37.6%
  • Woman No:

Votes: 16 1.7%

• Total voters
Maggie,

Most of the makers have gone away from the string for hygiene issues. Your best bet now are silicone beads that are all one piece, fun and sanitary.

Or vibrating beads can be fun too

Attachments

• analbeadssm.jpg
    analbeadssm.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 522
  • mbootybeadssm.jpg
    mbootybeadssm.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 546
I have a regular butt plug that I use now and then. I think it's a small Doc Johnson

But I really want some anal beads on a string and can never find them! Ugh!

Have never tried beads-- how do they feel ??? size / number ??

Movies:

Both movies where incredible the hard part really is finding butt plug movies online, most are so old or have no plugs just them having anal sex. And to tell the truth I prefer to watch the woman doing it.

Was looking to get myself a new toy but missed out on the sale for this toy!
http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-to...s-frosted-ice-silicone-p-spot-plug-15026.aspx

Could of bought it with 50% off missed it by 1 day! What do you think? If they have it at the adult shop close to me I mite get it there cheaper no shipping of course!

Maggie,

Most of the makers have gone away from the string for hygiene issues. Your best bet now are silicone beads that are all one piece, fun and sanitary.

Or vibrating beads can be fun too

Those look really interesting and the vibrate as well ???

oval beads

Have never tried beads-- how do they feel ??? size / number ??

progressively larger, beads are a great adventure...they make them so they get just a tiny bit bigger, but there are like 20 on them...amazing how it feels...granted i have not been past 7 or 8

progressively larger, beads are a great adventure...they make them so they get just a tiny bit bigger, but there are like 20 on them...amazing how it feels...granted i have not been past 7 or 8

wow, that sounds like it would feel hot......

Is it advisable to put a condom on the plugs / dildos ???? Any thoughts..

My general guideline... if the toy is to be used on me and me alone, I don't need condoms. If I include a most exclusive partner, probably not. If I intend to ever use it on someone I don't really know, yes, use condoms.

I consider this a reasonable solution. I have some toys in the toybag which I never ever use on someone else. I have some I use on anyone I like (usually ones I can sterilize in some way).

I have a few toys that we must use a condom on because, well, honestly, they're older and need replacing. I recently tossed a few due to this issue. I think it was a wise decision.

Tiez is right.

We do not use condoms on our toys but they are used strictly within our relationship. We do use a anti bacterial toy cleaner like Toysterile. There are others on the market.

Some of the older toys will begin to breakdown and cause a burning sensation, you can extent their life with a condom.

Tiez is right.

We do not use condoms on our toys but they are used strictly within our relationship. We do use a anti bacterial toy cleaner like Toysterile. There are others on the market.

Some of the older toys will begin to breakdown and cause a burning sensation, you can extent their life with a condom.

thank you, that is good advice.. i always do clean them well and do not share with others..

When to get new:

How long or how old are some of your toys? I had to get ride of one of my plugs a while back because the bottom started separating from the base of the butt plug. Many doc Johnson plugs are not solid they are made of 2 different parts and when I notice them coming apart I knew it was time to get a new one. Today I went to the adult shop to get a new one but didn't want the same problem to happen over. And the only plug they had they I liked was a doc Johnson with that center piece?

Many of my toys are getting up there in age but they are still in excellent condition. But when is it time to finally retire them and get new?

Many of my toys are getting up there in age but they are still in excellent condition. But when is it time to finally retire them and get new?

If they're still in perfect working order and the outside has not begun to break down, it doesn't matter how old they are. The only reason you ever need to throw away a sex toy is when it breaks or starts to deteriorate.

Aneros?

Since we're talking butt toys, anyone here have any experience with Aneros? I've heard very good things, but they aren't cheap. Worth it? Are there other prostate-stimulating toys worth trying? I've played around with butt plugs/dildos, and enjoyed it, but I haven't tried anything specifically aimed at stimulating the prostate.

Aneros:

To tell you the truth I dont under stand why they are so expensive. I've look at them online and in the stores and there nothing special. But I guess others mite say something different? Try it they come in different sizes and some different shape.

How did you?

Ok what made you get started into wanting to try a butt plug or your first sex toy?

My first toy wasnt really a toy it was a blow up doll, one of those CHEAP crappy ones. Then went to penis pump, tried that for a little. Got board with that then tried a prostate massager moved up to a med plug plug. Girl friend at the time like it and we did a few things with them she got me something like the balls all in a row toy. Even a dildo so whats your history.

Since we're talking butt toys, anyone here have any experience with Aneros? I've heard very good things, but they aren't cheap. Worth it? Are there other prostate-stimulating toys worth trying? I've played around with butt plugs/dildos, and enjoyed it, but I haven't tried anything specifically aimed at stimulating the prostate.

We have an aneros. She can make me sing amazing tunes with that thing sliding around in my bottom. It touches me like no toy and no fingers can. It is delightful, for us at least. I am thrilled that it's in our toybag.

Back