• Men No:

Votes: 37 3.9%
  • Woman Yes:

Votes: 356 37.6%
  • Woman No:

Votes: 16 1.7%

• Total voters
womans point of view

I use my butt pulgs prior to anal sex it's a good tease and nice way to lead up to it sometimes

yes,, nice to sue leading up to 'things' small ones , just to open the 'flower' a bit.... in anticipation...

The Tantus Severin large .
Oh yeah ! it's the most comfortable plug I have tried so far and I'm writing those lines under its influence, this plug is FANTASTIC from the tip to the base I love butt plugs and I have many, smaller or bigger but my "severin tantus large butt plug" is the one I wear the most, just a few brakes a day and I can wear it several days and nights on the row. Is thick enough to don't forget its presence and have a nice long "neck" that makes it VERY COMFORTABLE for long term wear and holds it in. It's the one at the group's logo photo you can see on your left but anyway it's all about my personal preference. Never had a problem wearing it when around and feel very comfortable with it. In the beginning I was very careful and just had short walks, but my envies was growing and the time I was spending plugged too. When was at home I was plugged all the time, then was easy to spend the whole weekend plugged and during holidays comes the revelation, first time two weeks in Spain, there I realize how much I love go clubbing plugged !

Dancing while plugged is a turn on !

Well, I love to wear my plug at my free time and I enjoy every little moment .

:)

The Tantus Severin large .
Oh yeah ! it's the most comfortable plug I have tried so far and I'm writing those lines under its influence, this plug is FANTASTIC from the tip to the base I love butt plugs and I have many, smaller or bigger but my "severin tantus large butt plug" is the one I wear the most, just a few brakes a day and I can wear it several days and nights on the row. Is thick enough to don't forget its presence and have a nice long "neck" that makes it VERY COMFORTABLE for long term wear and holds it in. It's the one at the group's logo photo you can see on your left but anyway it's all about my personal preference. Never had a problem wearing it when around and feel very comfortable with it. In the beginning I was very careful and just had short walks, but my envies was growing and the time I was spending plugged too. When was at home I was plugged all the time, then was easy to spend the whole weekend plugged and during holidays comes the revelation, first time two weeks in Spain, there I realize how much I love go clubbing plugged !

Dancing while plugged is a turn on !

Well, I love to wear my plug at my free time and I enjoy every little moment .

:)

I've always read and even experenced that it's not good to wear any plugs longer then a few hours since it can cause health and permint problems? The longest I wore any plug is 4 hours and that with removing to add more lube and inserting a larger plug? How can you have one in for so long?

Love ass play! Love to have my ass steached a little bit. Different size dildos butt plugs in me. Also its better if im tied up and gaged since i get more pleasure when im forced.

Love ass play! Love to have my ass steached a little bit. Different size dildos butt plugs in me. Also its better if im tied up and gaged since i get more pleasure when im forced.

My wife and I are the same way, we take turns on who is tied down.

My wife and I are the same way, we take turns on who is tied down.

yes being tied down certainly adds to it, with a support underyour hips

but i must recommed vibrating plugs- they loosen you nicely and gently to move to bigger, my fbuddy loves to slip a finger i nwhile he fucks me, wiggling ot about - highly recommended !!! :kiss:

but i must recommed vibrating plugs- they loosen you nicely and gently to move to bigger, my fbuddy loves to slip a finger i nwhile he fucks me, wiggling ot about - highly recommended !!! :kiss:

Tried the finger thing, I do not like that vibrating is ok, but I love it when she uses the strapon.

sounds very very erotic...

Movie:

rate my movie and leave a comment??? When I downloaded it I messed with the speed so it's a little messed up should be 20 min long. Just go to slut load GREAT selection. I am going to try to make a newer one very soon.

Quite the contrary

I know I may not be "average".

I've been using butt plugs for decades and what may be normal for me may be too large for others.

For example, I normally warm up with a plug that is perfect for me to wear out to mow the lawn, to stores or other activities. If you can handle 3" at all, this is the plug I'd recommend.

It's a soft, pliable "Gum Drop" plug about 3" in diameter and about 5" long.

p.s. Never acheived my 5" diameter goal, but did a 4 1/2" plug once

I've been looking at those plugs for some time. They look fun, but incredibly unpractical for anything but being naked, so no runs out to the store with them. Or walking round the block. Or mowing the lawn.

I know I may not be "average".

I've been using butt plugs for decades and what may be normal for me may be too large for others.

For example, I normally warm up with a plug that is perfect for me to wear out to mow the lawn, to stores or other activities. If you can handle 3" at all, this is the plug I'd recommend.

It's a soft, pliable "Gum Drop" plug about 3" in diameter and about 5" long.

p.s. Never acheived my 5" diameter goal, but did a 4 1/2" plug once

I have a few that all range in size.

1. Large butt plug Product # : 0244-03 (cd)
Length : 5" - 6"
Width : D (2" - 2.5")
Color : White

I have a few that all range in size.

1. Large butt plug Product # : 0244-03 (cd)
Length : 5" - 6"
Width : D (2" - 2.5")
Color : White

Bigger may seem more fun.. but smaller , more fitting, especially to stay tight for someone special....

VERY interesting suggestion

I have immense experience with butt plugs, but I don't have a lot of experience fucking those who have and have not used them; nor with polling those who have fucked those who have and have not used them.

My experience suggests, prolonged use does make the sphincter more flexible but no less small or pleasurable when it counts. I do know, fucking a virgin sphincter is painful for the fucker and fuckee.

Words from wiser, more experienced observers...?

Bigger may seem more fun.. but smaller , more fitting, especially to stay tight for someone special....

I have immense experience with butt plugs, but I don't have a lot of experience fucking those who have and have not used them; nor with polling those who have fucked those who have and have not used them.

My experience suggests, prolonged use does make the sphincter more flexible but no less small or pleasurable when it counts. I do know, fucking a virgin sphincter is painful for the fucker and fuckee.

Words from wiser, more experienced observers...?

There can be a pain/pleasure feeling.. But if properly prepared and opened ( which is wonderful foreplay) then a slow gentle approach can be ( and should be ) wonderful......

Back