Can you really "turn" a straight man?

Guys are funny, they get so hung up on their masculinity.

My flatmate is a gay guy. He has a thing for straight guys and he's been fucked by several of our straight friends, all of whom are desperate for it to be kept a secret.
Yeah, the reputation part is something that has them worried

Your absolutely right. It’s unfortunate but for straight men it’s just not socially acceptable in our circles to indulge or even experiment with man on man action. It’s like a social death sentence hence the desperation to keep total discretion.
I agree 100 percent. The label of being gay feels like a death sentence. Growing up in the 90s, we all were worried there were "Gays" among us. Ignorance at the time.

I agree 100 percent. The label of being gay feels like a death sentence. Growing up in the 90s, we all were worried there were "Gays" among us. Ignorance at the time.

It’s very ironic though because in all of these circles , we all maintain the same attitude of complete disgust towards any discussion of gay sex. But obviously within all of these circles many of us do or have at least once secretly indulged here and there and I think we all know that haha

I can relate to this. Saw a woman in store yesterday, built like a brick house. Obvious gym rat hard body. Found myself wishing she had a big cock, or willing to do me with a strap on. I naturally gravitate to TS girls nowadays and wish they all had big hard cocks.
I totally agree. Nothing is sexier than a woman with a big, hard cock. I've been with several shemales in my life; I was on my knees with all of them. A very passable CD also works.

Just curious about something I know we have all heard of for years. Can a straight man be "turned" to being gay? I mean,I consider myself as straight, bicurious, and my urges for intimacy with another man are fairly constant. But, I have always wondered that if I were to have an intimate encounter with a man that I liked and trusted, would I go back for more, want to continue, keep a discreet, but ongoing relationship with him? If I am to be honest, when I was much younger, that was my biggest fear. I secretly felt and feared that a gay man could turn me. However, could I actually be turned or would I be actualizing my true self? Honestly, the whole label thing blows my mind. Am I straight, am I just curious, am I gay, am I bisexual, or am I gay with an interest in women? Not trying to make any particular point here, just curious to know what others think.
Turned totally gay, I doubt it, but turned bi, hell yes. My wife has help several of her girlfriends turn their husbands bi and then they "played" with me while the ladies did their thing. Now that we are living in Thailand we have plenty of sissies around so we don't need to do that.

Last edited:
I started toying with insertion before I kissed a girl. I was riding a hairspray bottle before a woman gave me a blowjob. I was penetrated multiple times over the course of hours by a gay couple, years before I penetrated a woman. Yet, the only serious relationship I ever had was with a woman. When that ended, however, I was taking it up the ass on a weekly basis. Then I took a break from it and I now find myself unsure of where to go from here. My idealized future (at least when I make room for someone else in my thoughts) has me marry a woman and start a family, but my sexual desires scorn the idea of being with a woman and desire to be with a man. Aesthetically, I enjoy the beauty of a woman's body. Physically, I enjoy the touch of a man's. I'd rather put my mouth on a penis than a vagina. I'd rather be penetrated than penetrate. Be squirted with a man's cum than a woman's vaginal discharge. But I spend very little time talking with men and prefer long conversations with women. I'm not trans, I love being a man. Even though I have ED, I love my penis, deep voice, and beard.
It would be so much simpler for me if I could find someone to "turn me all the way gay" or "turn me all the way straight," but the truth is I'm neither. "Bisexual" doesn't work for me, since I'm not sexually attracted to both sexes, nor do I desire a same-sex romance. Outside the bedroom, I prefer to be with women. I clearly didn't start "straight," so it would be silly to suggest that I could be turned from straight to gay, but perhaps there's still a chance I could romantically or emotionally transform from female-focused to male-focused. We'll see.
I am 62 and I could have written this from my own thoughts the last three months as I set in my house contemplating what is next.

My updated answer after going boldly forth into checking out just how bi I might be:

After experimenting with being the Dominant, but only in an online context, meaning the other party is basically invisible to me, I can honestly say that when someone with a penis puts on a pair of panties because I told them to do so; rubbing themselves through those panties until cumming/creaming, because I told them to do so, or in the days I tell them to not touch themselves and they report wetness in the panties, I will admit this turns me on (assuming they are reporting truthfully, or if I can believe what they report is true). But I think it is not the attraction to the penis-person but the power-as-aphrodisiac. Said power-aphrodisiac triggered by the willingness of the other to submit.

Because if I picture such a penis-person suddenly transported into my personal environment, I think I would not be interested in these kinds of activities. Maybe, maybe, maybe, if this penis-person had taken great lengths to appear at least kinda-passably feminine, and if I had a green light to use this person's mouth... maybe. Maybe if he and his wife had a kinky thing going and the wife wanted him to suck me off, or something like that. Maybe. Yet it would again be more about the rush of power. Especially if the penis-person was actually turned on because of being so dominated by a man. Might be something there.

But at the end of the day, really there is nothing like reaching in a woman's panties and the finger first touching that wet slit; sinking into that wet pussy. Going down there to feast on her, that scent, that texture, slipping a finger inside while tongue-flicking that clit, bathing in those uniquely feminine sighs and squeals, and those soft thighs embracing the face; and then sliding that cock into that oh so wet wanting pussy. Nope. Nothing like it.

I've never been with a trans woman, but will admit to arousal watching some videos, when they're naturally feminine and pretty, and have a big cock. The only biological danger then is that they stick those cocks in men's asses, and I learned today that rates of monkeypox have been climbing. Part of the reason for this is that the symptoms of monkeypox don't show up immediately, so you carry on having sex with people without even realizing you're infected.
But in principle, yes, the right, pretty shemale (no breast implants), with face and body of a female, and a big old dick to sick, I'd be into it if they were vaxxed.
Where do you find those beautiful shemales. Would like to find one in the Midwest.

I believe that’s what happen to me, I never thought of any kind of sex other then female then I was introduced to two gay men who were friends of a female friend after a couple of years and a lot of gay/bi teasing and light hints. You have big hands I bet your cock is also damn you have a nice ass on you. Have you ever tried oral sex with a man I bet your good. Mostly texting. I finally thought I would try sucking and see what it was like do I need to say I’m hooked I love sucking and swallowing. I’m still married and makes it difficult to meet but do when I can.

I believe that’s what happen to me, I never thought of any kind of sex other then female then I was introduced to two gay men who were friends of a female friend after a couple of years and a lot of gay/bi teasing and light hints. You have big hands I bet your cock is also damn you have a nice ass on you. Have you ever tried oral sex with a man I bet your good. Mostly texting. I finally thought I would try sucking and see what it was like do I need to say I’m hooked I love sucking and swallowing. I’m still married and makes it difficult to meet but do when I can.
Wow. That’s so hot. I never thought of cock either until my gf got me thinking about it. Still hoping..

Back