Re: Re: Canes vs Single tails

AngelicAssassin said:
Play much raquetball do we?
icon_twisted.gif

Man after my own heart.

Squash.

Re: Canes vs Single tails

Peter2002 said:
Sometimes a long (3 foot) and whippy light cane (with a subtely weighted end) can cause maximum pain but inflect less bruising damage than a heavier instrument.

With a cane, to swing from the wrist can be as effect as swinging with the arm...

Unless you want to leave stripes.

The cane is better for the back of the thighs.

A crop is better for the front.

I've not had much experience with a single tail. But my limited experience tells me it can be quite severe.

A properly in between dressage whip can be a nice comprmise,

thanks for the ideas :)

Re: Re: Re: Canes vs Single tails

Peter2002 said:
That has to be the straight line to end all ...

Nothing like the satisfying smack of a tail well hit ...

Wait, we were speaking of racquets and balls here weren't we?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Canes vs Single tails

AngelicAssassin said:
That has to be the straight line to end all ...

Nothing like the satisfying smack of a tail well hit ...

Wait, we were speaking of racquets and balls here weren't we?

*tries to remember what we were talking of while thoughts of stripes and satifying smacks run through my head*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Canes vs Single tails

dragonlace said:
only on her toes or on all fours too :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Food for thought :devil:

But upon reflection, hands against the wall or door or post, up of her toes is a thing of beauty for me.

All fours strikes me as detter for the dressage whip... or a single tail
:p Best, Peter

PS: I'm sure she'll thank you for tonights inspiration.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Canes vs Single tails

Peter2002 said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

But upon reflection, hands against the wall or door or post, up of her toes is a thing of beauty for me.

Pardon the poor punctuation, but I've got to go now:eek:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Canes vs Single tails

Peter2002 said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

thank you somehow that paints a picture for me and even gives me inspiration for possibly another little story :)

I am scared to death of canes, having heard so much about the pain level, etc. and therefore have never tried it.

However.... I have a good Dominant friend who is a master of the singletail. (At parties, he always has a full card of submissives begging for a scene with him, ha.) Seriously, he is very skilled. I once saw him do a scene with his submissive where he lightly taped dozens of feathers all over her breasts and flicked them off one by one. She was in subspace by the time he was done.

I have done singletail with him and, as he said, "it's like making love from four feet away." He is very accurate and able to either leave no marks, light marks which fade within a few hours, or heavier ones, depending on who he is with an the intent. He has warmed me up with various floggers and finished with the singletail both back and front and I have felt like I was erotically melting away, and the sensations last for hours afterwards.

He has been using a singletail (as well as other whips, etc.) for many years now and, I understand, practices quite a bit. But all that to say, in the right hands, it can be an EXTREMELY erotic instrument.

(oh gosh, getting all hot...am going to an event next weekend which he and his sub will also attend...dare I ask Sir about sharing me a little??? ha)

- justina

Justina123 said:
I am scared to death of canes, having heard so much about the pain level, etc. and therefore have never tried it.

However.... I have a good Dominant friend who is a master of the singletail. (At parties, he always has a full card of submissives begging for a scene with him, ha.) Seriously, he is very skilled. I once saw him do a scene with his submissive where he lightly taped dozens of feathers all over her breasts and flicked them off one by one. She was in subspace by the time he was done.

I have done singletail with him and, as he said, "it's like making love from four feet away." He is very accurate and able to either leave no marks, light marks which fade within a few hours, or heavier ones, depending on who he is with an the intent. He has warmed me up with various floggers and finished with the singletail both back and front and I have felt like I was erotically melting away, and the sensations last for hours afterwards.

He has been using a singletail (as well as other whips, etc.) for many years now and, I understand, practices quite a bit. But all that to say, in the right hands, it can be an EXTREMELY erotic instrument.

(oh gosh, getting all hot...am going to an event next weekend which he and his sub will also attend...dare I ask Sir about sharing me a little??? ha)

- justina

mmmm that sounds yummy thanks justina :)

Back