Car Sex

I always thought inside-car sex was rather overrated, as it always seemed one of us got a seatbelt latch in the wrong area, or was cramped, or stuffy. But outside, now that is a different story.

We once banged on the hood, and put a butt-sized concave dent in the hood of my girlfriend's parents' car. Her father saw that and mentioned it, and my girlfriend was quick to say, "about the size of a basketball, isn't it?" He accepted that, which was good.

All that to say however, I did conceive my youngest daughter inside of a Sport Utility Vehicle!

I lost my virginity in the back of a Hillman Imp - a small car with a rear engine and where the back seats folded down so it was quite warm after the engine had been running ... I had a lot of fun with that girlfriend but unfortunately so did a lot of other guys so it went nowhere.

Had sex in and out of the car with my now wife many times - found it easier with the front seat pushed back and me kneeling in front of her, but one time we did it on the bonnet (hood) and left a sizeable dent which was explained away to my boss (company car) as some youths in a nearby town drunkenly sitting on it and bouncing up and down! Not sure if he believed it or not but shortly after I had a minor accident that meant the bonnet needed replacing anyway!

A later encounter with a young lady when we had sex in the car was unknowingly alongside a golf course and I'm sure some evening golfers could see what was happening ...

I now have a van for company business and hopefully I can put the large expanse of space in the back to some good use in a secluded spot some day.

Lots of room to stretch out..
It belonged to my brother's new wife. I had just started dating the guy who would be my husband.
This virginal 17 yr old didn't even ponder that possibility.
But he owned a 67 Buick special a few months later.

It belonged to my brother's new wife. I had just started dating the guy who would be my husband.
This virginal 17 yr old didn't even ponder that possibility.
But he owned a 67 Buick special a few months later.
Would definitely meet you in the back of any car!

Nothing like having sex in a car with the added danger of been caught....especially in the day. Have done it many times (day and night) both in and out of the car. Have also driven in my convertible with the top down and my skirt hiked up to show off my bare pussy.
Pussy always appreciate a good airing, a good run out in the car. How did pussy show her appreciation?

A long time ago, I was getting a blowjob from the wife while going down the interstate. I was weaving all over the roadway as I neared the moment of release, and just as an elderly lady was passing me, she looked over to see why, just as my wife pulled her head out of my lap. The woman's eyes went wide when she realized why I was swerving all over the roadway. To be safe, I pulled over into the breakdown lane where my wife finished me off.

To this day we no longer call that the "breakdown lane", but instead the "cum lane", as in: "do you want me to pull over in the cum-lane and check that rear tire?"

Have loved this since high school... have fond memories of twice being parked after proms (formal dances) and had cop searchlights hit the car... making me get out... both times shirtless at that point (quickly zipped up)... and then my date get out naked. Each cop immediately told the dates to 'GET BACK IN THE CAR'. And then I got lectured about the dangers of being in public parks and the risk to her. ;)
In college (Uni), dated a wonderful girl I later realized was sub, responding to my dom energy (then unconscious)... but we'd drive around the Interstate after a couple of drinks... I'd tell her to take her pants off and touch herself, which she'd happily do. And then without further instruction, she'd kneel on her seat naked from the waist down and suck Me as long as I wanted her to. I'd reach over her back and finger and pleasure from behind... and her behind....
There are other more recent examples, but yeah, it can be less comfortable for full on sex than a hotel room or house, but with the proper focus can be very fucking hot.

byanr77ly2t91.jpg

When I was a young fella here in Oz, one could buy what we called a panel van. Often with a whopping big V8 under the hood, an the back done out with mattress, curtains, sound system etc.

We lied by saying that it was for going down to Margaret River surfing and sleeping in (well that was true), but the real reason was to go parking a fuck girls in comfort LoL.

Lots of memories... the only girl I didn't fuck in that van is my wife, even if we fucked everywhere else.

We swing with a couple we've known for a very long time, with a long gap between the teenage/early 20's years and now.

Me and the other wife were each other's fuck of last resort in those days (often) and almost always in the carpark of a pub in that van.

It's pretty cool that about 40 years later I am fucking her again... just not in the car (though that would be awesome)
images (5).jpeg

Back