Car Sex

ObviousAffectionateAlbatross.gif
Very 🔥

Car sex is on my bucket list, but wife doesn't want to. Basically told me she's done it before and it's awkward and not comfortable. Well cool, but I'd still like to try it for myself. Did say maybe she'd give me a BJ in the car sometime, so at least there's that I guess?
I'd agree with her..had sex with girls, and guys in cars. It's quite awkward especially if neither of you are 5ft1 and slim.

Back seat, her on top was always a favourite.

Nowadays, given and recieved a good amount of blowjobs and handjobs in the front seat

Love how she did not even get her pants off, just yanked down..

37979685fedc0fc8d603.gif

Done that one before. Few years ago, had a short fling with a curvy milf, bit trailer trash, early 40s. I was mid20s.

We were skulking about, so almost always a car fuck.

One night, were down this farm track, she's got her pants and knickers by her knees/ankles, back door of the car open, I'm fucking her rhythmically, bareback. Suddenly a set of headlights appears.

Turns out we were on an access track to night fishing ponds.

Shut the door, let the cars go by.

Resumed.

Finished with her top pulled up, bra off. Boobs pressed against the car bonnet. Pants and knickers around her ankles.

Cold winters night, was on her "list".

Numerous sets of headlights swept over our naked asses as I fucked her hard.

High School girlfriend use to have a curfew (11pm weeknight, Mignight weekends). She lived about 10 minutes away, but we frequently took the long way which took us around a nearby reservoir. It was a secluded route with plenty of places to pull off to the side of the road. We did it so many times we had it down. As I was finding a spot to park she was pulling down her pants and getting her right leg completely out. I would slide my pants to my ankles and then slide towards the center as she swung her right leg over me so that she was straddling me face to face. There wasn't any foreplay (generally not any time) and we were both ready to go anyway. She would slide her sopping wet pussy down my dick and we would quickly fuck each other before scrambling to get her home on time and not raise her mothers suspicion. I must admit there were several times the she got home a little late.

High School girlfriend use to have a curfew (11pm weeknight, Mignight weekends). She lived about 10 minutes away, but we frequently took the long way which took us around a nearby reservoir. It was a secluded route with plenty of places to pull off to the side of the road. We did it so many times we had it down. As I was finding a spot to park she was pulling down her pants and getting her right leg completely out. I would slide my pants to my ankles and then slide towards the center as she swung her right leg over me so that she was straddling me face to face. There wasn't any foreplay (generally not any time) and we were both ready to go anyway. She would slide her sopping wet pussy down my dick and we would quickly fuck each other before scrambling to get her home on time and not raise her mothers suspicion. I must admit there were several times the she got home a little late.
your cum dripping down her thighs.

No, I like sucking dick in a car while he is driving. I don't like fucking in a car because it's too cramped but I have been fucked outside his car, bent over the trunk in a parking garage. That was fun 😀
Those long boring drives suddenly become so much fun. Does he reciprocate?

Back