Car Sex

reblogme-22065-JIVcRcwET6.gif

1548521821o5eqHm.gif

Road (S)Trip

The one that amazed me was I had a friend that was over 6' tall and he was dating a woman over 6' tall as well and they had sex in his Hinda CRX. To this day I am not sure how.
painfully and short is my guess. Although, I do remember my high school gf (tall) and I (6'3") naked sharing the passenger seat of my first car, a Capri. Seat down all the way of course. But back then I would do anything to see a woman naked...

Oh absolutely. Other than masterbating in the car coming home from work, I've had sex in the car with my husband, my friend who found me stranded when my car hit the curb and gave me and my son a ride to school (on the way back), my coworker who caught my masterbating in the car, guys at the gym who found me having a post workout masterbating, a cop who caught me masterbating, and a guy who's car I scrapped pulling into a spot.

Car sex was really common when I was in my teens and twenties, people living at home and horny. There were a number of popular local places and nearby pubs would be full of couples waiting for it to get dark. I spent many a happy evening with girls, especially my first wife (before we moved in together) fucking in cars. I remember that I would lay head downwards on the passenger seat and we would 69, I can't remember why now lol

She used to moan about going home with my cum leaking out into her knickers but was always up for it the next time.

When I was divorced and in my forties I got into a FWB arrangement, this lady told me that she had never had sex in a car. So naturally we had to fuck in my car, one occasion I remember a spectacular thunder storm, rain hammering down and lightening flashing as we frantically fucked.

This lady used to read the stories on Lit, but I'm not sure if she read/reads the boards - but no names.

We had spent most of the day at the seaside, West Whittering - which anyone who knows it will attest is a lovely, busy and sandy beach. Both feeling a bit horny we set off home, which was about 40 miles, and discussion soon turned to parking somewhere. After trying a couple of places we stopped in a layby, which we thought was quiet but by this time were so horny we didn't worry to much. Kissing in the front seat we soon were half undressed, I had my shorts and underpants off and walked round the car to her side. She was half naked and I knelt with the door open licking her soaking wet pussy. For some reason I looked up and realised there was a car parked in front of us, about 50 feet away, with two women looking at us. There I was naked from the waist down, they couldn't see that but would if I walked round the car, and they must of realised that something was going on. I then uttered a phrase that became a bit of a giggle between us "pass me my shorts". She did and I slipped them on before walking round the car to the drivers seat. We quickly drove off, avoiding eye contact. I drove to another place that we knew (a pond on a common and surrounded by trees) and parked at the edge of the car park, only one other car was there. Very quickly she was laying on the back seat and I was stood outside, my cock buried deep inside and vigorously fucking her. What she didn't realise was that the couple who owned the other car walked back, got in and drove off whilst I was fucking her - I'm not sure if they realised what was going on.

For years afterwards if one of us said "pass me my shorts" we would both burst out laughing.

painfully and short is my guess. Although, I do remember my high school gf (tall) and I (6'3") naked sharing the passenger seat of my first car, a Capri. Seat down all the way of course. But back then I would do anything to see a woman naked...
Of course back then I think all of us would have made most things work.

I lost my virginity in a mid seventies Ford pickup truck to a girl who was most definitely not a virgin. I will always love car sex , I'm just to old and stiff to even attempt it at my age.

Car sex was standard practice when I was still living with my parents. This was one time where my shitty ‘81 Chevrolet Citation was the right tool for the job! The back seat folded flat.

The cool ‘79 Pontiac Grand Prix I had after sucked for car sex. The Chevrolet Astro van was wonderful!

Oh absolutely. Other than masterbating in the car coming home from work, I've had sex in the car with my husband, my friend who found me stranded when my car hit the curb and gave me and my son a ride to school (on the way back), my coworker who caught my masterbating in the car, guys at the gym who found me having a post workout masterbating, a cop who caught me masterbating, and a guy who's car I scrapped pulling into a spot.
I tried car sex. But I got my cock trapped in the exhaust pipe...

Ooops!! On the way to my boyfriends parents house for a birthday party I had his cock out and stroking it when he prematurely shot cum all over the front of his shirt. We had to find a Walmart to buy another shirt. I would have leaned over to swallow it but the damn console was in the way!!

Ooops!! On the way to my boyfriends parents house for a birthday party I had his cock out and stroking it when he prematurely shot cum all over the front of his shirt. We had to find a Walmart to buy another shirt. I would have leaned over to swallow it but the damn console was in the way!!
you gotta be quicker...

This lady used to read tIhe stories on Lit, but I'm not sure if she read/reads the boards - but no names.

We had spent most of the day at the seaside, West Whittering - which anyone who knows it will attest is a lovely, busy and sandy beach. Both feeling a bit horny we set off home, which was about 40 miles, and discussion soon turned to parking somewhere. After trying a couple of places we stopped in a layby, which we thought was quiet but by this time were so horny we didn't worry to much. Kissing in the front seat we soon were half undressed, I had my shorts and underpants off and walked round the car to her side. She was half naked and I knelt with the door open licking her soaking wet pussy. For some reason I looked up and realised there was a car parked in front of us, about 50 feet away, with two women looking at us. There I was naked from the waist down, they couldn't see that but would if I walked round the car, and they must of realised that something was going on. I then uttered a phrase that became a bit of a giggle between us "pass me my shorts". She did and I slipped them on before walking round the car to the drivers seat. We quickly drove off, avoiding eye contact. I drove to another place that we knew (a pond on a common and surrounded by trees) and parked at the edge of the car park, only one other car was there. Very quickly she was laying on the back seat and I was stood outside, my cock buried deep inside and vigorously fucking her. What she didn't realise was that the couple who owned the other car walked back, got in and drove off whilst I was fucking her - I'm not sure if they realised what was going on.

For years afterwards if one of us said "pass me my shorts" we would both burst out laughing.
I know that part of the world very well: busy putting the "sex" into Sussex!
Loads of fun removing our shorts in Chichester, Arundel and Brighton.
They even named a town after me: Littlehampton!

Back