Car Sex

And no panties!!
D9SLtsyU0AAt1-x.jpg:large

oh yeah

I know that part of the world very well: busy putting the "sex" into Sussex!
Loads of fun removing our shorts in Chichester, Arundel and Brighton.
They even named a town after me: Littlehampton!
When it's cold I probably would fit in at Littlehampton.

I've had plenty of fun round Chichester and Arundel, not so much these days though.

I finally convinced a girl I'd been lusting after to go on a date with me. She got a little drunk (OK, a lot) and we ended up having sex in my little BMW. To make a long story short (literally) she broke my shifter. Luckily, she'd rammed it into third gear before it snapped, so I could at least drive us home.
I still see her when I go back to my hometown. I still drive BMWs.

I’ve had so much car sex over the years. Mostly due to it being with coworkers either on work time, or, because they probably shouldn’t have been having sex with me at all, for various reasons!

But even though it can be uncomfortable, and I sometimes get leg cramps, it’s still hugely exciting and just feels kinda naughty 😊

an ex girlfriend and i, when we were in high school, would sometimes have to take a ride when my parents got home. one time the windows were steamed up and we hear a knock. its the police. he chuckled seeing we were ok. he said finish up and get out of here

Fulking is nice, too!
And Saltdean Lido used to have naked sauna and swim nights on Thursdays back in the day!
I know Fulking well as I used to have an aunt and uncle who lived in Edburton and we have friends who live in Steyning. I walked through there last year on the South Downs way, no sex involved though (car or otherwise).

I know Fulking well as I used to have an aunt and uncle who lived in Edburton and we have friends who live in Steyning. I walked through there last year on the South Downs way, no sex involved though (car or otherwise).
Beautiful part of the world. I've enjoyed some fun times at both ends of the South Downs Way, in Winchester and in a car on top of Beachy Head. She showed me her Birling Gap and then gave good head at Beachy Head.

an ex girlfriend and i, when we were in high school, would sometimes have to take a ride when my parents got home. one time the windows were steamed up and we hear a knock. its the police. he chuckled seeing we were ok. he said finish up and get out of here
Hah. Same thing. But my dumb ass thought “hey let’s park in the middle of the empty school parking lot”. And hi cops. 😆

Back