Car Sex

KcNkVeG.jpg

Can't stop viewing her toes, heels, hose, and spread open pussy lips! Want to plant my face between her thighs for hours!

I love car sex. When my late wife and I first got together, we would play in the cay. I loved rubbing her to multiple orgasms and I loved her hand jobs while I was driving. Awesome memories.

When I was first married my husband coached football in a rural town. Saturday morning we would have to go trade game film with other teams. I gave him tons of head on the bumpy country roads.

And he being the responsible teacher/coach rolemodel he would not drink in front of his players, so if we wanted a beer with dinner, we drove 45 minutes to the next town. And you can guess what I did on the way back home. Sometimes he would take me on the hot hood of the car if we couldn't wait to get to the bedroom.

Best road sex is both of you masturbating. She was naked from the waist down, feet up on the dash, angled to the window, window down a hot day on the French motorways. Frigging herself hard. I'd draw up by the trucker and they'd drop their window and make their appreciation known! When we stopped to fuck she was so wet I could hardly get traction to cum. Horny as hell, or what!
I love this. Also enjoy having my husband pull up next to a big truck while Iā€™ve got his cock in my mouth. Mmm showing off gets me so wet it is unbelievable.

Back