Car Sex

reblogme-53-WCsB7RqjYE.gif

So many men on here want to watch their wives have sex with other men. Sadly I didn't marry that model.
Every married woman, if she so chooses, should be allowed a regular sexual tryst with another man. Her husband should his part. Even if it’s just doing nothing but letting it happen. Or allowing it to happen in his home and bedroom for his wife’s comfort.

My first college gf had a big boat of a car with bench seats front and back. She used to park in the middle of a huge, unlit parking lot, so that was our makeout spot. The most memorable fuck we had was one night when she decided to ride me instead of having me on top. She straddled me and was pumping up and down, her big tits topped with huge nipples in my face. It all felt so amazingly good, I was really into it. As my orgasm built to a climax, I realized that the condom I was wearing had broken. I lifted her off my cock and exploded all over her tits. Maybe the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

Car sex is on my bucket list, but wife doesn't want to. Basically told me she's done it before and it's awkward and not comfortable. Well cool, but I'd still like to try it for myself. Did say maybe she'd give me a BJ in the car sometime, so at least there's that I guess?
We used to do it before we got married because there was no place for us to go for privacy. We both had roomies that were always around. So we had to use the car. My wife (then-girlfriend) hated it. To uncomfortable. Too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer. 40+ years later, whenever I suggest doing it in her SUV, she's a very adamant NO!

My first college gf had a big boat of a car with bench seats front and back. She used to park in the middle of a huge, unlit parking lot, so that was our makeout spot. The most memorable fuck we had was one night when she decided to ride me instead of having me on top. She straddled me and was pumping up and down, her big tits topped with huge nipples in my face. It all felt so amazingly good, I was really into it. As my orgasm built to a climax, I realized that the condom I was wearing had broken. I lifted her off my cock and exploded all over her tits. Maybe the sexiest thing I've ever seen.
Yeah, bench seats were great back then. Your girl could sit next to you and you could play with her pussy (made her cum a few times while I was driving) and she could play with or go down on your cock.

I met a girl who said she doesn't do car sex, I borrowed my sister's tiny car and absolutely contorted her ass.

Back