Car Sex

When the wife, and I were dating there was a road that turned into a dirt road. She, and I, and before me other boyfriends took her down that road, and played, just hand jobs, and fingerings. I was the first to fuck her, and we fucked there often, got her first anal from me there. Fast forward 30 some years we went by that road, it's been paved, and on down it there are houses now, but we still go by it and I make jokes about us fucking there. Once we went by and off the road you could see a dude with his pants down on the passenger side. When we fucked the next time she said she had been horny as he'll since we had seen it. She loves a good dirt road.

(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=wr7CkvEL0H4ht75A)32065251b.gif
Wow, this is so hot!!
I feel like booking an uber and sitting in the front seat right now! Though that's where that story would end 😂

Most of the sex I've had in cars has been giving blowjobs to other men. I have also received blowjobs in cars from girls and women at different stages of my life. The weirdest car sex was fucking a girl in my two seater Alfa Romeo sports car. I parked the car in a remote area, opened up both doors, moved the shift handle forward and laid her across both seats of the car and fucked her. She also gave me a blowjob in the middle of the day on a busy street in Manhattan in this same sports car. She was crouched down in the footwell as I held her head and roughly fucked her throat. No one could see inside because the windows were all fogged up. She was a wild and crazy slut!! She would do whatever I told her to do. I finally got her pregnant and married her, but the marriage didn't last long. Those were wild days!! I still love sucking cock in cars whenever I can.

Last edited:
I had a 79 . A little smaller but still plenty of room .
70 Torino wagon. Bench seat up front, bench seat in middle and way back is like a prairie. Have utilized all w my wife.

Magic tailgate which opens down and to the left as well. (Well at least in the down position.)

Back