Car Sex

My husband has always been a Ford pickup fan, from his old F100 to his 2020 F150. Fold back the console and and we can fit 6 adults in the 2020. He loves when I kneel on the seat and lean over the console.
Last night my wife and I went to dinner with another couple we play with. With the blazers we had last night we decided to forego the nightclub and head straight to out friends house.
We exchanged spouses for the ride. It didn’t take too long for my wife and our friend to start having a noisy fuck in the back!
I was receiving roadhead from his wife. With the blizzard and her amazing blowjob I was way too distracted to drive so I pulled into a plane parking lot and had my way with her.
It was a great evening

Last night my wife and I went to dinner with another couple we play with. With the blazers we had last night we decided to forego the nightclub and head straight to out friends house.
We exchanged spouses for the ride. It didn’t take too long for my wife and our friend to start having a noisy fuck in the back!
I was receiving roadhead from his wife. With the blizzard and her amazing blowjob I was way too distracted to drive so I pulled into a plane parking lot and had my way with her.
It was a great evening
Ahh , the best times !

I truly, truly miss the times my dates and I would go "parking" (do kids even know what that is now?). I grew up in a rural part of the state and knew the backroads and secret locations like nobody's business. Finding a secluded place, popping a newly minted mixtape into the cassette player (this was the 1980s lol), and just having crazy, sweaty sex in either the front seat, the back seat, or both (oh, to be that flexible again) for hours.
Experience--
  1. First licked pussy age 17 in back seat of car- unfortunately limited due to period, so outer lips and clit only.
  2. Cowgirl ride in front seat of same car- luxury Hotel top deck parking. Other patrons walked past but we were steamed up!
  3. Same car, on bonnet, full on ramming- next to very wide river (bank), in view of major road bridge about 250 yards away...
  4. Sort-of BJ in another car... aged about 25-27.
  5. FF her on way back from a pub nite as I drove home. Aged about 43.
No wagons, decks or rooftops... 🥶

178_1000.gif

Is that a prick-up truck?
I posted this elsewhere, but it seems appropriate here too...

Many years ago I found myself having an affair with a married lady in a small town about an hour and a half drive from my own town. I had occasional business in her town, met her in the course of business, and our romance sparked. But there were problems . First of all, her husband was a cop - no, THE cop. So it was a dangerous, perhaps foolhardy, affair. Second, it was difficult to find places and times in that town, where everyone knew everyone else, and knew me, to have the sex we both craved of each other.
During one of my visits to her town she showed up in her husband's pickup truck and drove us five miles out of town along the main highway, to a road that cut across the mainline railway track that ran alongside the highway. We turned onto that crossroad, then pulled into a parking area beside the track used by track maintenance personnel.

Frantic for sex and heedless of danger, we both got out of the truck and climbed into the box behind the cab, stripped out of our clothes, and ripped off a furious fuck. The rumble of an approaching train barely registered against our primal desires, but just as I screamed out my climax and erupted inside the cop's wife, the passing locomotive screamed its whistle as a crossing warning (or maybe to celebrate my orgasm, I'm still not sure).

Would have scared the pants off us if we'd been wearing any.

Is that a prick-up truck?
Noticed this in the afternoon and thought of second wife and her fantasy . . .

Ex had a fantasy about being gang banged on the tailgate of my truck in the dim corner of a parking lot at a bar we used to frequent.
She would start with me and then some guys would notice and get in line to sample her little body, then a few more would cum across the action and join in.
She said in that situation she would take up to 20 guys. Unfortunately for her, and me I guess, it never happened.
But talking about the fantasy was more than enough to get her into multiple O's.

Noticed this in the afternoon and thought of second wife and her fantasy . . .

Ex had a fantasy about being gang banged on the tailgate of my truck in the dim corner of a parking lot at a bar we used to frequent.
She would start with me and then some guys would notice and get in line to sample her little body, then a few more would cum across the action and join in.
She said in that situation she would take up to 20 guys. Unfortunately for her, and me I guess, it never happened.
But talking about the fantasy was more than enough to get her into multiple O's.
Pickups can be a lot of fun to play in.

Further to the study of sex in pickup trucks...

My wife and I (well, mostly my wife) experienced a memorable event known to us as 'the Parkade Caper". We attended a dance put on by a swing club in a hotel in a distant city. A man known as the cowboy (because he was an amateur rodeo rider), whom we were meeting for the first time, and his then-current girlfriend were there, as were a lot of our swinging friends. The girlfriend was known to get a bit jealous of other women, even more so as she drank more alcohol. Ginger and the cowboy felt some sparks as they had a dance, after which Ginger whispered into my ear that she was going to the hotel's underground parkade to get fucked in the cowboy's pickup truck. The cowboy informed his girlfriend of his plan, but she failed to take much notice. So, off Ginger and the cowboy tripped to the parkade.

Eventually, of course, the girlfriend got drunker and the green monster of jealousy took hold of her, whereupon she stalked off in the direction of the parkade. I and a few others spotted what the girlfriend was about to do, and some of our friends engaged her in a spurious conversation to slow her down while I raced to the parkade to warn Ginger and the cowboy of the approach of an angry jealous girlfriend. When I spotted them Ginger was walking toward me with a huge smile and the most obvious just-fucked expression on her face. I quickly explained the situation she was in and pulled her aside, leaving the cowboy to deal with the wrath of his girlfriend. We've laughed about it ever since.

My wife and I (well, mostly my wife) experienced a memorable event known to us as 'the Parkade Caper". We attended a dance put on by a swing club in a hotel in a distant city. A man known as the cowboy (because he was an amateur rodeo rider), whom we were meeting for the first time, and his then-current girlfriend were there, as were a lot of our swinging friends. The girlfriend was known to get a bit jealous of other women, even more so as she drank more alcohol. Ginger and the cowboy felt some sparks as they had a dance, after which Ginger whispered into my ear that she was going to the hotel's underground parkade to get fucked in the cowboy's pickup truck. The cowboy informed his girlfriend of his plan, but she failed to take much notice. So, off Ginger and the cowboy tripped to the parkade.

Eventually, of course, the girlfriend got drunker and the green monster of jealousy took hold of her, whereupon she stalked off in the direction of the parkade. I and a few others spotted what the girlfriend was about to do, and some of our friends engaged her in a spurious conversation to slow her down while I raced to the parkade to warn Ginger and the cowboy of the approach of an angry jealous girlfriend. When I spotted them Ginger was walking toward me with a huge smile and the most obvious just-fucked expression on her face. I quickly explained the situation she was in and pulled her aside, leaving the cowboy to deal with the wrath of his girlfriend. We've laughed about it ever since.
Why did he take a woman to a swinging event if she was going to be jealous if he got laid. Weren't any of the men interested in her?

Why did he take a woman to a swinging event if she was going to be jealous if he got laid. Weren't any of the men interested in her?
(a) They were pretty new to each other, and I don't think they'd communicated very well;
(b) I didn't really pay too much attention to her that night (and never saw her again, either). She was conventionally attractive, but her attitude might be described as repellant. As I think I mentioned, apparently alcohol brought out the green eyes in her.

(a) They were pretty new to each other, and I don't think they'd communicated very well;
(b) I didn't really pay too much attention to her that night (and never saw her again, either). She was conventionally attractive, but her attitude might be described as repellant. As I think I mentioned, apparently alcohol brought out the green eyes in her.
Good that you escaped unharmed.

Wow! That’s a hot story! I’m glad the jealous girlfriend didn’t ruin the experience for your wife. I know when my wife is getting laid I wouldn’t want anything disturbing the moment.

Wow! That’s a hot story! I’m glad the jealous girlfriend didn’t ruin the experience for your wife. I know when my wife is getting laid I wouldn’t want anything disturbing the moment.
Not a bit! In fact we later invited the cowboy over to our place for a threeway. His girlfriend (who wasn't his girlfriend any more) wasn't invited.

We had our first dogging experience of the year last weekend. Not many guys about but three or four who watched and stuck around. My wife was really keen on one young white guy who had a very large cock, jerking it furiously. Once I’d finished and before he did she invited him over and he took her on the back seat of our car. We’ve got his phone number now for future fun

We had our first dogging experience of the year last weekend. Not many guys about but three or four who watched and stuck around. My wife was really keen on one young white guy who had a very large cock, jerking it furiously. Once I’d finished and before he did she invited him over and he took her on the back seat of our car. We’ve got his phone number now for future fun
Damn wish I had been there

Back