Car Sex

If you didn’t have the side pipes and big engine, you had to have the groovy Van Art! The 70’s hip huggers didn’t hurt either!

IMG_1978.jpeg
How many 40-45yr olds were conceived in the back of these vans? Millions?

If you didn’t have the side pipes and big engine, you had to have the groovy Van Art! The 70’s hip huggers didn’t hurt
How many 40-45yr olds were conceived in the back of these vans? Millions?

I believe I was conceived in a rambler. They had that fold down seats that made a bed. ive seen pictures of it and he always kept a stadium blanket it.

Even your favorite cartoon had a Converted Van, the Mystery Machine!

IMG_1981.jpeg
IMG_1982.jpeg
Now the age old question…who would you rather romp around in the back of the Mystery Machine with, Daphne or Velma?

Nice! I‘ll keep that in mind if we ever manage my shot back and her bum knee!

We’ve had that thing for over twenty years. There were two times where we could have tested the limits of the machine.

The first was after a romantic night out. Dinner, candles, wine, and we take the car to a local boat ramp parking area as it was near the restaurant. The full moon was coming up and we just start some sexy talk and patty fingers when a Sherrifs deputy rolls up and comes over. He’s on the passenger side so basically has the Mag-Lite focused on my wiife. Dude tells us we can’t be there and as I’m talking to him, he says my name?!😮Turns out he’s the little brother of an old friend of mine and remembered my voice!🤣

Second time, same scenario. Pull in this new development by the sound. It has a club house on the water that’s not finished yet. We park there, this time top down, and just start to trade kisses when a whole F’n SWAT team shows up of Sherrifs in tactical gear?!🫨. WTF!

Can‘t a brother get a blowjob in peace anymore?!

They just wanted to watch !

Even your favorite cartoon had a Converted Van, the Mystery Machine!

View attachment 2235576
View attachment 2235577
Now the age old question…who would you rather romp around in the back of the Mystery Machine with, Daphne or Velma?
In Australia, surfies had panel vans with a double mattress in the back to sleep in overnight at the beach, but they soon acquired a reputation for being a place for having sex as much as sleeping, hence the poopular name for them was "Shaggin' Wagons." Many had window stickers reading: "Don't laugh, your daughter may be in side."

39078011.gif

37946511.gif

Car sex is so hot. I've had it in every car I've owned over the years. Even my 1986 corvette. My girl would be in passenger seat and somehow I was kneeling on floor in front of her fucking her. We also had sex on the hood at night in an empty industrial park.

I lost my virginity in a 1983 Turbocharged Dodge Colt - my gf at the time leaned her seat all the way back. Neither of us were over 18, we lost it together.

Back