Car Sex

reblogme--CkBseAqOJ8.jpg
oh hell yeah! Lovely growth there!

The old drive-in movies.
Oh what fun! NOT!! Windows all steamed up and too hot to open them for fear of someone seeing us. Fumbling around with getting clothes off and more fumbling around trying to find the right position for good penetration and when that was accomplished about a minute into it premature ejaculation occurred making a big mess half in and half out of me!! Were there ever any tissues or napkins to clean it up? NO!!
Yep. Those were the days!! 🤣

Oh what fun! NOT!! Windows all steamed up and too hot to open them for fear of someone seeing us. Fumbling around with getting clothes off and more fumbling around trying to find the right position for good penetration and when that was accomplished about a minute into it premature ejaculation occurred making a big mess half in and half out of me!! Were there ever any tissues or napkins to clean it up? NO!!
The the groping and fumbling....use to carry towels to clean up......great memories!

The idea always outpaced the execution ... and, yes, cleanup was always a messy bitch.

Ford Pinto wagon with a bean bag chair in the back.. Could get into position easily and comfy.. And always carried towels for skinny dipping

Back