Car Sex

I know how she feels. I've masturbated in hotel rooms many times under the same pretense. It's so arousing knowing you could be seen or walked in on at any moment.
All the times we've done stuff outside or even on hotel balconies I'm pretty sure we've never unfortunately been watched.

My ex and I had same room sex a few times. It's so hot hearing another couple fucking while doing the same. The sounds and breathing really makes me HOT

A few years ago I was meeting a woman and we used to go to a car park in a wooded area to have sex. Loved the rush of almost being caught a few times
A few years ago I had a FWB whom had never had sex in a car, to be fair we had sex in the open air quite a few times. She absolutely loved sex in the car once we tried it, and I never told her about the time that we were spotted. We were in the car park of a local beauty spot, she was laying on the back seat and I was stood next to the car with the back door open. Looking up I realised that a couple were walking back to their car having been walking their dog, both of them were looking in our direction. Having caught my eye they both smiled, she mimed applause and he gave me a thumbs up before getting in their car and driving off. I then concentrated on the job in hand, I'm not sure if she would have worried if she'd know someone had seen us.

It definitely makes a long trip so much more enjoyable when we play during most of the drive. She takes her time teasing and sucking me while I play with her. Her seat gets soaked every time.

Busted by cops parking in a city park once.

1.gif

Last edited:
The older cars definitely had an advantage over these newer things.

I don't know... I had an experience a few weeks back in a modern Mercedes. There's something I really enjoy about looking up at the stars while having sex, and the view through the panoramic roof added to an amazing experience! You don't see those on older cars!

I love and sometimes miss car sex! I think that is where a lot of us started getting into our naughty adventures and it was just so much fun. Takes you back lol.
I have try car sex once. I didn’t like it. I’m to tall.

I don't know... I had an experience a few weeks back in a modern Mercedes. There's something I really enjoy about looking up at the stars while having sex, and the view through the panoramic roof added to an amazing experience! You don't see those on older cars!
It would be even more enjoyable to have sex outdoors. That way you can feel the breeze, the grass, and see the stars without the confines of a vehicle.

Back