Car Sex

reblogme-7022-wcZLisMSPg.gif

I have never found car sex to be all that great as a seat belt latch typically jabbed me or her here and there, and to get contorted into positions was hardly great position wise...

I did conceive my daughter in the fold-down portion of an SUV once though, so take that government for thinking you cannot get some mileage from those types of cars! :)

But while back seat sex is uncomfortable, on a cool fall evening, taking a lady on the warm car hood is immensely pleasurable sex.

When we were young and flexible we loved car sex. In or outside of the car. For both I think it was the possibility of being seen. More her than me.

I enjoyed an abundance of car sex when I was younger. Part of the thrill for me was knowing we could be caught any time. Definitely got creative with positions.

A few years ago I was meeting a woman and we used to go to a car park in a wooded area to have sex. Loved the rush of almost being caught a few times

I have never found car sex to be all that great as a seat belt latch typically jabbed me or her here and there, and to get contorted into positions was hardly great position wise...

I did conceive my daughter in the fold-down portion of an SUV once though, so take that government for thinking you cannot get some mileage from those types of cars! :)

But while back seat sex is uncomfortable, on a cool fall evening, taking a lady on the warm car hood is immensely pleasurable sex.
Early in my 20s, it was pretty much the only place I had sex in! Old enough to drive, but too young to afford an apartment.

One has to make do with the means at hand! 😜

Last edited:
Years ago, met a female nurse on an adult website. We found out we lived 40 mins apart. She worked in a hospital on the overnight shift. I parked early one morning in the hospital parking garage and she left work and hopped in the back of my SUV. She deep throated me to completion while I fingered her off to orgasm. I came so much she could not swallow it all and it spilled out onto my unzipped pants. Good thing I had a towel to help clean up as best I could. Our only meeting...she was GOOD at sucking cock and no names were exchanged.

Years ago, met a female nurse on an adult website. We found out we lived 40 mins apart. She worked in a hospital on the overnight shift. I parked early one morning in the hospital parking garage and she left work and hopped in the back of my SUV. She deep throated me to completion while I fingered her off to orgasm. I came so much she could not swallow it all and it spilled out onto my unzipped pants. Good thing I had a towel to help clean up as best I could. Our only meeting...she was GOOD at sucking cock and no names were exchanged.
Did it become a regular thing?

Back