Celebration

Go for it!

You'll make it, Svenskaflicka.

You'll be a success in less than 4 days.

When you get to London and HP you might get a different set of priorities. Happiness should be more than a fan.

Ah, love. Makes me feel I want to be young again.

Og

I've spent most of the day looking for just the right shade of red and gold satin to make Gryffindor-ties from. I've put Hubby on witch-hat searching. Now all we need is a pair of sticks for wands, and we're all set!:)

3935 posts. I didn't reach my goal of 4000 posts, but it was damned close. Thank you, everyone, for helping me. It was great fun.

SO, here's the summary of One Year At Literotica:

86 submissions (plus a few that has never been registered..?)
3935 posts (including this one.)
A 2nd place in the Literotica Survivor Contest 2002.
A lot of nice friends.
A lot of knowledge and insight.
A lot of personal growth, both as a person, and as an author.
I've learned a lot about hyphens, garderobes, Danish humour, What You Can And Can Not Say To An American Without Getting Your Head Bitten Off, and, most importantly - loads of adresses to Harry Potter fan fics!!!:D

Here's to another GREAT year at Lit! Cheers, Kamrats Literoticans!

And now for the entertainment...

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Yipppppeeeeeeee

Felicitaciones y felicidad, muchacha Sueca muy querida a mí.

Muchos abrazos y besos dulce, Perdita :rose: :kiss: :heart:

Ulfskaflicka said:
On the 9th of June this year, I'm celebrating my 1 Year At Literotica - day. That's right, I've been here for a whole year now!

In order to celebrate that, on that very day, I will change my AV, and show everyone a RECENTLY TAKEN photo, to show you how I look today. (That high school photo looks really sweet, but hey, it's like 11 years and 40 kilos ago..!)

I don't know which strikes me as odder; that you remember the day you joined, or that you cracked out 3,900+ posts in a year. I guess fifty-odd does not make me Mr. Personality. Regardless Happy Anniversary

Due to me still being at mum's place, the up-putting of my new AV has been postponed until tomorrow. Patience, my pets! Your Mistress will tend to you soon...;)

Hey

Excuses, excuses, come on dear let's see the modern you, hehe!!

Keep on posting Svenska.

Here's the modern me. Well - rather modern. I've cut my hair since that photo was taken.

I'll take a lot of photos in London, and you'll get to see me dressed up as my favourite book character.

Now, WHO could that be..? ;)

Que bonita!

Your expression fits La Svenskaya. Very lovely; I would never call this woman Sven!

Pear

Svenskaflicka said:
SO, here's the summary of One Year At Literotica:

Dear Svenska,
I haven't been here for your whole year, but I probably wouldn't have kept coming back if it weren't for you.
MG

MathGirl said:
Dear Svenska,
I haven't been here for your whole year, but I probably wouldn't have kept coming back if it weren't for you.
MG

And just imagine, our friendship started with us fighting on Coolville's thread! :heart: :kiss:

me too

Svenskaflicka said:
Hooray! MG's back! *joining nana in the happy dance*

Hooray. Here we three are: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Hmm, a chain story on bananas? Probably been done.

luv you both, P.

Back