celebrity crush

You as well Lorelei....I simply adore Ludivine Sagnier!!

jlo-breakfastclub.jpg

my next ex wife... :rolleyes:

I don't mind posting up your urls if you want :kiss: Who is this lady though?

penny-black-dress-kaley-cuoco.jpg
Penny from big bang theory. Aka
Kaley cuoco.
Aka sexy woman.......
Oh, thanks jat.... hey were you from loreleis old time thread back when?

Oh, thanks jat.... hey were you from loreleis old time thread back when?

Yes Fiona. Back when is a good description. Its been a very long time since the advent of Lorelei's first thread. Hope you are doing well and thanks for the moment of nostalgia!

Thank you Lorelei for posting her for me....I will take my chances and fight her if it meant the opportunity to get that close to her!.... I also adore that she is an olympic medalist in Judo and practices Yoga! Now that is girl power!

Of course she pales in comparison to Lorelei :D....but certainly is worthy of a post on Fiona's very interesting thread!

Thank you Lorelei for posting her for me....I will take my chances and fight her if it meant the opportunity to get that close to her!.... I also adore that she is an olympic medalist in Judo and practices Yoga! Now that is girl power!

Of course she pales in comparison to Lorelei :D....but certainly is worthy of a post on Fiona's very interesting thread!

I'm not an olympic medalist!
I do yoga though, and I can flip a mattress all by myself and do a push up with a 4 stone child on my back :nana:

Ronda....mmmmmm, yes please. But I KNOW there are better pics of her than that. I'd wrestle with her any time.

There are, I thought the guys (and Fi) would appreciate the wrestling action picture. Here's a better one...

412.jpg

I do yoga though, and I can flip a mattress all by myself and do a push up with a 4 stone child on my back :nana:

There are, I thought the guys (and Fi) would appreciate the wrestling action picture. Here's a better one...

412.jpg
Fuck, I never realised she was that hot. Wow.
Oh, im up for that foursome anytime!

Blimy..... nothing to do with this but I just noticed I am a guru..... of sexy women! Im either quitepround or very ashamed!

412.jpg
Can you roar like a lion too?!

Blimy..... nothing to do with this but I just noticed I am a guru..... of sexy women! Im either quitepround or very ashamed!

Guru Fiona ... tell us, please! :kiss:

After watching American Horror Story Freak Show , Evan Peters as Lobster Boy is my new crush. If you've seen it, you'll know why ;)

tumblr_nd5xpx2zCq1tlvx6ho2_500.gif

Back