celebrity crush

Adrianne_Palicki_59643.jpg

Adrianne_Palicki.jpg

My top three

1. Jennifer Lawrence (I know everyone says it but she is so much like my last few girlfriends it is insain)
2. Kat Dennings (?Sassy, sexy as hell and with a wild side a mile wide... Who wouldn't want that)
3. Anne Hathaway (Sweet, sexy and goofy. Never afrade to make fun of herself. Love her laugh)

Yeah, I've got a crush on Pitbull, so shaved heads can definitely look good!

pitbull.jpg
Shaved heads only go so far..... sure, he looks pretty fit, even by my standards.....
But just take alook at sade..... shevhad divine hair but ....... mybe I missed something...... sinead O'Conner does look good though. Maybe 'cause I've nevervseen her any other way.

On the other hand Jason statham is pretty alright even if most of his films are pretty shite!

Shaved heads only go so far..... sure, he looks pretty fit, even by my standards.....
But just take alook at sade..... shevhad divine hair but ....... mybe I missed something...... sinead O'Conner does look good though. Maybe 'cause I've nevervseen her any other way.

On the other hand Jason statham is pretty alright even if most of his films are pretty shite!

When it comes to shaved heads, nothing compares...nothing compares to Sinead O'Connor.

Except maybe Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta.

Tanit Phoenix

gawd she's gorgeous

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGT0GCKFqczgaGPdWbBKh0Ju3wNgb9AuwnOMquE9scWYY9OhR92g

artleo.com-10103.jpg

For some reason I can't seem to post a pic of her but Kate Micucci is so adorkable! :heart:

I used to love the old Hal Hartley movies, and thought Martin Donovan was so hot, and Adrienne Shelley (RIP) so beautiful ... :heart:

trust.jpeg

Adam Levine. I just recently watched the video (again) of him on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. Sexy, talented and ... talented. Sexy. If he showed up on my doorstep right now, I sure hope he likes women in Star Wars t-shirts. In the event that he doesn't, I'd gladly take it off without hesitation. ;) :devil:

Adam Levine. I just recently watched the video (again) of him on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. Sexy, talented and ... talented. Sexy. If he showed up on my doorstep right now, I sure hope he likes women in Star Wars t-shirts. In the event that he doesn't, I'd gladly take it off without hesitation. ;) :devil:

Adam Levine is the BOMB ....

tumblr_mh1811h1UU1s3i6aoo1_500.gif

My top three

1. Jennifer Lawrence (I know everyone says it but she is so much like my last few girlfriends it is insain)
2. Kat Dennings (?Sassy, sexy as hell and with a wild side a mile wide... Who wouldn't want that)
3. Anne Hathaway (Sweet, sexy and goofy. Never afrade to make fun of herself. Love her laugh)
Yeah, im with you on anne Hathaway.... sweet goofy and secretly sexy.

In in for the star wars tee.... off!

How about molly ringwald in breakfast club. Kinda hot in an 80's way.....

Back