celebrity crush

Oh, my picture post was Victoria joulouse.
She is a snowboarding goddess.

Ah right.... here she is :kiss:

10537_pic.jpg

I thought we'd agreed earlier in the thread that everyone can have their opinion?

Fine.
Should I have said "I prefer women with more curves"?
That's a more appropriate approach.
I'm in agreement with Lorelei on this one. Maybe thinking about the woman in question before saying something.
Just a thought....
Makes me wonder about what you'd say to me....
Oh, she's got a fat arse......
Anyway, let's,leave that there and move on. No hard feelings. Etc.

Foxy, you missed some ladies here! Michelle Yeoh is very cool.

American Horror Story : Murder House sexy gifs... (if you like that sort of thing ;))

Tate-Rubber-Man-tate-langdon-27176671-369-208.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_m2syh2Vhiv1r1k874o1_250.gif

tumblr_mniq2tmqy31ssb2b4o1_500.gif
I did check them but didn't see anything like that.... Sexy indeed. And my mistake. thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'd hate to have missed that. Nice naughty gifs too.

This girl also leaves me dreamy eyed! Those lips.....:heart:

attachment.php
Oh my god!!!
This girl is just totally amazing looking....I've never seen anything a beautiful as her!!!!
I wonder who she is???!!!!
I bet she's a really special girl too with a great sense of humor and a friendly personality.
Best looking girl on lit and it's,about time she made an appearance on this,thread.

the hot blond with only half a head with delicious lips and a smoking hot body.......lets see more of her.....what is her name anyways?

This girl also leaves me dreamy eyed! Those lips.....:heart:

:eek: Thank you !! :kiss:

Oh my god!!!
This girl is just totally amazing looking....I've never seen anything a beautiful as her!!!!
I wonder who she is???!!!!
I bet she's a really special girl too with a great sense of humor and a friendly personality.
Best looking girl on lit and it's,about time she made an appearance on this,thread.

Thank you. Now let's hope all the other REAL celebs we've posted come out of the shadows to thank those who posted them up...it's only polite!
Then I can PM Adam Levine! :nana:

the hot blond with only half a head with delicious lips and a smoking hot body.......lets see more of her.....what is her name anyways?

You can see PLENTY of me on my thread MM, stop being such a stranger :caning: :kiss:

Back