celebrity crush

adam_featured_photo_gallery.jpg

It's only polite to say thank you for your nomination here, Adam.... ;):kiss:

:eek: Thank you !! :kiss:

Thank you. Now let's hope all the other REAL celebs we've posted come out of the shadows to thank those who posted them up...it's only polite!
Then I can PM Adam Levine! :nana:

You can see PLENTY of me on my thread MM, stop being such a stranger :caning: :kiss:

I am a stranger. thats my place in life.

How lucky are Gere and Garcia! :D I like the photography too!

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtc_-b6BEHmDLtsMc7ohKot8vJc_0ayxrXmMhLrEo2fMd7sh3wiw

So Lorelei..... Completely unrelated but.......how do I change the wording under my av??????(remember, I'm a retard!)

It is Nancy Travis. She was in Internal Affairs with Richard Gere and Andy Garcia.

He cheated !

So Lorelei..... Completely unrelated but.......how do I change the wording under my av??????(remember, I'm a retard!)

Very unrelated indeed - I'll try and write you some easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions via PM :kiss: (if you stop calling yourself bad names!:mad:)

He cheated !

Very unrelated indeed - I'll try and write you some easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions via PM :kiss: (if you stop calling yourself bad names!:mad:)

Don't out me in public Lor, I was looking mildly intelligent there for a minute! ;)

Yes indeed. The black and white was of Nancy Travis back in the day!

Internal Affairs had 4 female actresses that all deserve a spot in this thread!

I posted 2 of them. Hopefully, someone will post the other 2!!!

p.s. more of that blonde girl with the sexy lips!!! :D

Yes indeed. The black and white was of Nancy Travis back in the day!

Internal Affairs had 4 female actresses that all deserve a spot in this thread!

I posted 2 of them. Hopefully, someone will post the other 2!!!

p.s. more of that blonde girl with the sexy lips!!! :D
Was it only those sexy lips,that you liked?????
I was rather taken by a few,other aspects of her too!

Back