celebrity crush

Skinny but yeah, I can see that.

My preferred body type.

Plus he posts pictures like this:

tumblr_nc4dulysiw1s7g1tto1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9amzuGKmg1rj2t38o1_500.jpg

*melts* Love an animal lover.

wow Lorelei...the only movie I recall her in was a hallmark Christmas movie with the brit actor roger moore who played james bond back in the day....looks like her career has taken off from that film!

I think she's most famous for playing Alice In Wonderland...

large.gif

I did it! Katie McGrath, Merlin actress.... :heart:

848449-bigthumbnail.jpg

tumblr_static_4lmmudx5n9gkso40ooc4ocso.jpg

AyGaX.gif
Yeah she's cute and named Katie. You win. 5000points go to Lorelei and her ability to discover sexy katies....
Thanks babe.

I watcher the Hungary games the other day. It was okay I suppose. but I can't get that girl out of my head(don't know who she is)
Is she sexy? I can't quite decide how,sexy she is. Totally or just a bit?
Please help!

I watcher the Hungary games the other day. It was okay I suppose. but I can't get that girl out of my head(don't know who she is)
Is she sexy? I can't quite decide how,sexy she is. Totally or just a bit?
Please help!

Jennifer Lawrence?

Jennifer-Lawrence-2014.jpeg

Super hot!

I liked her best in 'Silver Linings Playbook'

Very sexy movie about fucked up people I can relate to.....

giphy.gif

Jennifer Lawrence?

Jennifer-Lawrence-2014.jpeg

Super hot!

I liked her best in 'Silver Linings Playbook'

Very sexy movie about fucked up people I can relate to.....

giphy.gif
Oh wow. Yeah. Super,super hot. I'll lookout for that film. If you want get it maybe I will too.
Thanks babe

In terms of a true crush (and not just "sexy") Michelle Rodriguez always comes to mind.

I guess my love of all things cars and being a youngin when FF 1 came out would explain that.

Which better pics?????

No idea where they are Fi, but if you google Jennifer Lawrence naked, it's a bit of a minefield....

This was one picture I liked. However I'm doubting it's authenticity. I don't think Jennifer Lawrence the movie star would have a bath with quite so much mildew...
PS Spot the loofah !

jennifer-lawrence-nude-7-600x372.jpg

This one is definitely authentic though! vvv :D

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/...r8e7ZceD4ZFFTDkTLPU6aIHnFmHMhdYZ4Pjo9zoLoeDuA

No idea where they are Fi, but if you google Jennifer Lawrence naked, it's a bit of a minefield....

This was one picture I liked. However I'm doubting it's authenticity. I don't think Jennifer Lawrence the movie star would have a bath with quite so much mildew...
PS Spot the loofah !

jennifer-lawrence-nude-7-600x372.jpg

This one is definitely authentic though! vvv :D

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/...r8e7ZceD4ZFFTDkTLPU6aIHnFmHMhdYZ4Pjo9zoLoeDuA
Holy fuck!!!!!! Dirty girl!

Justin Theroux is my latest crush. :devil:
I didn't realize he was dating Jennifer Aniston.

justin-theroux-shirtless-body.jpg

justin-theroux-hair-gq-october-2013.jpg

L:rose:

Ultimate psychopath christian slate.. Nutcase.

And .......Christian Slater's jacket once brushed against me for real for real when I saw him at a film premiere thing - it's true!

I'm just stalking Christian Bale's jacket now..... :D

Back