celebrity crush

Right now I have a major crush on Keira Knightley. I didn't used to fancy her at all but she gotten a lot more attractive with age. And, my God, she has amazing legs. I'd love to have them wrapped around me.
Agreed! Keira Knightley is pretty hot!

Almost embarrassing... My wife makes fun of me all the time but it's Taylor Swift.

No Fifi since Friday makes me sad, says Billie...

billie_piper_156_1920x1440_international_model_sexy_wallpaper.jpg
Hi honey, she is a delight....
Thanks for posting her
(she is nearly as sexy as you!) (no, let's be real.....no one is even close to as,sexy as you!!!)

Right now I have a major crush on Keira Knightley. I didn't used to fancy her at all but she gotten a lot more attractive with age. And, my God, she has amazing legs. I'd love to have them wrapped around me.
Yeah, she looks,really sweet....I have,a friend who looks just like her, it's wierd....but we do get in places without queues!

I think the lovely Lauren laverne needs a mention here....
However, I'm being a massive idiot and cant get the image... Nothing new there then.

Hmmmmm

My guy would be Dwayne Johnson, I got to meet him once a couple of years back and his personality outmatched his looks and bod!

My girl would be J-Lo, not only is she hot and has that ass, but also intrigues me!

Last edited:
Used to have it bad for Audrey Tautou in college because she reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.

Audrey Tatou for Fi and Neptune7 .... :kiss:

audrey0006.jpg

I :heart: Gwen Stefani...

For her abs ... and her flawless roots ..... :heart:

gwen_stephani_02.jpg

Back