celebrity crush

Lacey Chabert in any Hallmark Christmas movie.
lacey-chabert-talks-making-hallmark-movies.jpg
Ha! I had to laugh because I know what you mean. She is just so damned likable. I wouldn't say I have a crush on her, but I'd like to hang out with her. I'd love to hear her dish about her Hallmark co-stars. ("Oh my God, everyone hates Candace...") I'd tell her that I was jealous of her smile and for her ability to project innocence while having world-class boobs.

Kat Dennings. Anna Kendrick. Brittany Snow. Aubrey Plaza.

My wife and I agree on the above, but we disagree on Emma Watson vs Emma Dumont. She is a serious Potterhead (Gryffindor), but when I watched The Gifted, that attitude, and those almond shaped eyes.

He reminds me of an older Legolas in Witcher. His voice too, mmm. I liked his character in MI, his arms looked so huge. He’s talented, which matters a lot.

Weirdly I don't like him in Witcher but like him in superman. And very much like his moustache look in mission impossible

I don’t play Warhammer. I doubt I’d be able to concentrate on playing a game if I knew it was him. Good luck in getting a match against him!

He loves Warhammer! He has a custodes army. I want to have a game against him so bad!!! Seriously, videos of him talking Warhammer are easy to find.

Timothy Olyphant. I watched Hitman again, still as sexy as Justified. He gets better with age.

Henry Cavill~
Not goanna lie, I really just want to game with him. I bet he has great stats and running dungeons with him would be fun as all hell. The loot, the loot!

Jensen Ackles. Can’t wait to see him in The Boys. He will make being bad so very good.
Karl Urban. No words needed.

SEI_82149561.jpg

Back