celebrity crush

Looking forward to Aquaman 2. Jason Momoa
The Boys-Frenchie. No idea what his real name is, but tres bon. Karl Urban too.

I have a total crush on Florence Pugh!! Jesus hot HOT she is! I'm a great fan of her as an actress and she's always in my dirtiest fantasies! Last time I watched florence pugh nude scenes. So enjoyable!

I don’t know either of their names. The new series Sandman on Netflix. The main character is dark, controlled and there is something attractive about him. His nemesis is good looking in the more traditional sense. So far it’s a good show.

Jennifer Love Hewitt

jennifer-love-hewitt-lingerie.gif

Helen Hunt

https://cdn5-images.***************.com/images/E610792.gif

Alexa Bliss

PinkThatCottontail-size_restricted.gif

Julian Sands
Ben Affleck
Chris Evans, especially with his beard
Jensen Ackles-wow

Nothing new. I like what I like

Saw Jodie comer on set the other day near me. She was made up to look dirty and rough but my god, she was glowing very nice indeed

Saw Sam Elliot again, watching an old MacGruber skit. I love it when he has long hair and runs his fingers through it like in Road House.

Years ago my crush was Marcia , Marcia , Marcia Brady. Yes Maureen McCormick was my young selfs biggest crush and I'm sure many guys felt the same way about her. It's hard to believe it was fifty plus years ago.

Jared Leto, not a member of his fan club, but I liked his Joker. Attractive and crazy is a dangerous combination.

I've had a few over the years, but none at the moment. As I don't really follow pop culture, I'm not familiar with too many of the current celebs.

Back