celebrity crush

I've had three celebrity crushes throughout my life.
Lea Thompson: loved her in all of her 80's movies!
Anne Hathaway: Very classic beauty, much like Audrey Hepburn.
And last, but not least, Amanda Breckenridge: American Horror Story (season 1). She was the young maid. Excellent series by the way for anyone that gets into horror flicks that are intellectual and not just gore, although gory horror flicks can be fun too. ;)

I posted Amanda Breckenridge at the end of page 1. Sexiest AHS character so far ... I'm so excited for Freak Show!

hmm... has anyone concidered Karen Gillan yet?
Who doesn't love a feisty Scottish redhead?

That you did Lorelei ;). Very yummy, I was disappointed they did not bring her back for season 2. I'm looking forward to Freak Show too. Should be good!

Last edited:
- Kristin Kreuk
- Rebecca Gayheart
- Jill Goodacre
- Natalie Portman
- Salma Hayek

Honestly, if there's a character limit on this board, I'm sure I could hit it with this subject... even if I can't hit it with any of the answers. ;)

My Most Favorite because I met her in person and got her autograph was Tracy lords

Meg Ryan pre botox?
tumblr_m6im6xNetz1r2vo64o1_1280.jpg

or maybe HBC?
tumblr_mldo2pxsOZ1r2vo64o1_r1_1280.jpg

- Kristin Kreuk
- Rebecca Gayheart
- Jill Goodacre
- Natalie Portman
- Salma Hayek

Honestly, if there's a character limit on this board, I'm sure I could hit it with this subject... even if I can't hit it with any of the answers. ;)
No limit.....
Keep em coming!

I would always consider her. And she has legs to die for too.
Yep, she is totally beautiful, even with shaved head!
And your right, who doesn't love a Scottish redhead....Although there is a certain Scottish blond bombshell I rather fancy!

I would always consider her. And she has legs to die for too.
And your right, who doesn't love a Scottish redhead....Although there is a certain Scottish blond bombshell I rather fancy!

Michelle Mone?

I fancy her. Definitely.

Surely Lorelei qualifies as a celeb now doesn't she?

Last edited:
The Naomi watts post is a stark reminder of how some women just stay as beautiful now matter how they age. She is still a stunner.

Helena bonham carter posted above, I find her seriously attractive and although she has the image of someone who may be 'darker' in the bedroom, I can't help feeling she'd actually be boring.

Does anybody find Marion cottilard stunning? I do.

I'm surprised no guy has mentioned ivana milicevic.

I can't think of a woman sexier than her at the minute.

Back