celebrity crush

Christina Ricci in 'Black Snake Moan' is my idea of perfection....

66832-Christina-Ricci-Black-Snake-Mo-2JRM.gif

I wish I could agree but I can't.

She's still Wednesday from the Addams family.

For the Doctor Who fans - May fav, Jenna Coleman

tumblr_mtc21oFJNG1rlxc3wo3_250.gif
Yeah, jenna Coleman is,hot in a cute sort of way. I'm not really into doctor who.... It's,just his companions I seem to like! Except that ginger one who I can't remember her name....she,was just annoying

The Naomi watts post is a stark reminder of how some women just stay as beautiful now matter how they age. She is still a stunner.

Helena bonham carter posted above, I find her seriously attractive and although she has the image of someone who may be 'darker' in the bedroom, I can't help feeling she'd actually be boring.

Does anybody find Marion cottilard stunning? I do.

I'm surprised no guy has mentioned ivana milicevic.

I can't think of a woman sexier than her at the minute.
ivana milicevic is amazingly hot. How sexy is she in a vest(just saw an image of that)

ivana milicevic is amazingly hot. How sexy is she in a vest(just saw an image of that)

She does pull a vest off ridiculously well.

Arguably my favourite female out there right now.

She's so feminine but also looks like she could kick some ass.

tumblr_nbszjpHtZc1tzp7cbo1_500.jpg

Always had hard spot for Charisma Carpenter since she was in 'Buffy'.....

I didn't know who she was until I searched - the woman from Banshee. The guy was hot too, shame about the show..
This was the only gif I could find, honest! ;)

tumblr_n2ghicgNRJ1rlb6iho1_400.gif

I didn't know who she was until I searched - the woman from Banshee. The guy was hot too, shame about the show..
This was the only gif I could find, honest! ;)

tumblr_n2ghicgNRJ1rlb6iho1_400.gif
Your so classy Lorelei.... always reliable for some dirty sex posts!!!! That's why I love you so!!!!

Helen Mirren in Red and Red 2 just oozed sex appeal.
Okay, well. I'm not being rude but you can have her all to.yourself...... but I'm glad you like her... She is hot in her own way but I haven't seen red so I don't really know. She might kick some ass in the sexy stakes in it!
I'm glad you have added though.

Mine is Miley Cyrus her bod rocks

Please understand that I respect your opinion and you have every right... and it is nothing personal... but for the purposes of compare and contrast: Miley Cyrus repulses me in every way possible.

I have a thing for singers.

Taylor Brink
Lzzy Hale
Taylor Momsen
Alissa White-Gluz
Angela Gossow

L:rose:

Always had a thing for Lea Thompson (back to the future, Howard the duck, Caroline in the city).

These days rhona mitra (the last ship) since the doomsday movie.

Female - Kate Beckinsale, Eva Green, Katy Perry, Monica Bellucci, Elizabeth Gillies, Amanda Seyfried, Kelly Brook, Selena Gomez, Kathleen Robertson, Emily Blunt.
Cartoons - I love Jasmine from Aladin...

I agree with guy above who said Rooney mara

She is a specimen alright.

Female - Kate Beckinsale, Eva Green, Katy Perry, Monica Bellucci, Elizabeth Gillies, Amanda Seyfried, Kelly Brook, Selena Gomez, Kathleen Robertson, Emily Blunt.

I like your taste in women... but you forgot Belle from Beauty and the Beast. ;-)

I like your taste in women... but you forgot Belle from Beauty and the Beast. ;-)

I like Jasmine and Daphne from Scooby-doo a lot. Never gave a thought to Belle!

Guys, surely The Little Mermaid is the hottest cartoon character?.... :rolleyes:

13718-The-Little-Mermaid.gif

Back