Challenge: Grab a Partner

Yay!!!! :rose:

this does not surprise me at all, just surprised it aint happened sooner. Flippy should be required reading, Lady Boo.

congrats to ya both :heart:

maria

average gina said:
Have the rules changed? I need to get back into writing again...

Wowieee!!!

You're back!! Yayyy!!!!!

I was just today chatting with a few folks about firing this thread up again!!

Glad to see you, kid!!!

BooMerengue said:
Wowieee!!!

You're back!! Yayyy!!!!!

I was just today chatting with a few folks about firing this thread up again!!

Glad to see you, kid!!!

you going to spark up another challenge? (*_*)

My Erotic Tale said:
you going to spark up another challenge? (*_*)

This one's sort of ongoing, Art. Go back and read the first post, then pick a partner, and dance!

I would like to see another round get started, tho. This one is fun and lots of crazy things come out of it.

Anyone else interested??

This poem was written by Lostandfounder and irishcatsmeow; each writing a line a day and passing the work in progress back and forth through email. L&F wrote the odd numbered lines and irish the even; neither knowing where the poem would go or when it would end. This is an interesting writing experience ...so grab another poet and write a poem.

Rules: Poem should be 16 lines, no discussing poem on phone or through Instant Messaging....just pass it back and forth through email. Include an introduction to the poem, mentioning who your poem partner is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay will do ...

so there is no group submission
it's an on your own freelance,
do we post it here too?

okay I'll "grab a partner" and "dance"
and then figure out what to do with her <grin>

thanks boomerengue

My Erotic Tale said:
This poem was written by Lostandfounder and irishcatsmeow; each writing a line a day and passing the work in progress back and forth through email. L&F wrote the odd numbered lines and irish the even; neither knowing where the poem would go or when it would end. This is an interesting writing experience ...so grab another poet and write a poem.

Rules: Poem should be 16 lines, no discussing poem on phone or through Instant Messaging....just pass it back and forth through email. Include an introduction to the poem, mentioning who your poem partner is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay will do ...

so there is no group submission
it's an on your own freelance,
do we post it here too?

okay I'll "grab a partner" and "dance"
and then figure out what to do with her <grin>

thanks boomerengue

uhhh Art? MET?? Just plain ol Boo will do... thats the dumbest name ever but I'm stuck w/ it. lol

Yep! Just go dance!

BooMerengue said:
Anyone else interested??

At the risk of being the last one picked for dodge ball, I'll play.

I'd prefer to see a set challenge -- with a deadline, post date, etc. -- but absence of such won't stop me.

(It's REALLY, REALLY quiet in here. The sign in the foyer said no one else was lurking.)

impressive said:
At the risk of being the last one picked for dodge ball, I'll play.

I'd prefer to see a set challenge -- with a deadline, post date, etc. -- but absence of such won't stop me.

(It's REALLY, REALLY quiet in here. The sign in the foyer said no one else was lurking.)

Well, I wrote to Irish but haven't heard back. It IS her thread, but I don't think she'd mind. And Gina's back who is VERY enthusiastic about these things. We'll just have to do something to get the others back in here. A yard sale? A BBQ?

BooMerengue said:
Well, I wrote to Irish but haven't heard back. It IS her thread, but I don't think she'd mind. And Gina's back who is VERY enthusiastic about these things. We'll just have to do something to get the others back in here. A yard sale? A BBQ?

I'm always around here too...in fact, just had a dancing partner come up in the last day or so, just haven't gotten around to taking the first step...<g>

!

I am in.. Art and I are going to start working on ours soon... brainstorming as we speak....oh the joys of sharing!
Du~ ;)

BooMerengue said:

Yeah, kids, I'm back. I might add that I'm rusty. Liar, I'm available to attempt to finish the ones we started so very long ago. If anyone wants to throw me some dance music, I'll try to get back in the swing of it.

Throw me a line, Boo.

Have the rules changed on this challenge?

Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life:... -- (Bertrand Russell)

Damn, Du Lac, but can't you find the quotes! Why didn't I write that??

Thanks to all for the congratulatory messages. My mind and life are foggy, or I would have thanked you earlier. Boo says things she means, but she gets mixed up. Things like "he's the Maestro." Good Lord, if it hadn't been for Boo's influence, the poem would have ended up with the scent and shape of a cow pattie....

Yeah, boys and girls, girls and girls, boys and boys... get dancin' ...

Wait!!!

Should we have a Challenge? a Theme? Should we follow the original instructions to the letter? (which means NO editing as we go along...)

Should we set a Post date?

Or are we just gonna dance as the mood strikes us?

I'm in... anyone care to dance?

Gina? 1st lines your turn this time, babeee!!

My dance card is still pretty empty...

BooMerengue said:
Wait!!!

Should we have a Challenge? a Theme? Should we follow the original instructions to the letter? (which means NO editing as we go along...)

Should we set a Post date?

Or are we just gonna dance as the mood strikes us?

I'm in... anyone care to dance?

Gina? 1st lines your turn this time, babeee!!

My dance card is still pretty empty...

I do like the idea of no editing. It kept me honest and, ironically for the majority of the dances, the other person and I ended up on the same page.

Come on, Boo. My head ain't in it, lady. You're hearing the music better than I am right now. Let me follow you, please.

average gina said:
I do like the idea of no editing. It kept me honest and, ironically for the majority of the dances, the other person and I ended up on the same page.

Come on, Boo. My head ain't in it, lady. You're hearing the music better than I am right now. Let me follow you, please.

Gina? Lets wait til we see if a Challenge develops. I'm not posting anymore poems here at Lit, and I'm not sure if I want to Partner any that are.

BooMerengue said:
Gina? Lets wait til we see if a Challenge develops. I'm not posting anymore poems here at Lit, and I'm not sure if I want to Partner any that are.

Boo Scared?
<laughing>

okay well let us know, Du and I are
dancing, be it practice or a test drive
but great idea...

congrads to you two too...

Boo hoo...

BooMerengue said:

Share Boo.. share... don't stop posting...
du~ :kiss:

Du Lac said:
Share Boo.. share... don't stop posting...
du~ :kiss:

I see although my eyes are closed
its a date but not with flowers
and a dinner but a calender
I see the winter thaw
I see march coming with ah'
bulls eye painted in the middle of it
<grinin>
no not really ...
I really didn't have my eyes closed

A-mused lol...

My Erotic Tale said:
I see although my eyes are closed
its a date but not with flowers
and a dinner but a calender
I see the winter thaw
I see march coming with ah'
bulls eye painted in the middle of it
<grinin>
no not really ...
I really didn't have my eyes closed

Art you are a hoot.. now here is a tandem I want to see the work from...

snagged from the gunfight thread... DeepAsleep and Remec what a combo!!

I am content to wait a bit longer. My schedule will be hectic tomorrow thru Sunday, as I'm heading out to NYC.

In addition, I'd like to say that regardless of the outcome of this duel, I'd like to do the grab a partner challenge with you, Remec. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

~D.A.

this I think will be an interesting challenge... do we wait for a theme or still play with our thing? HA.... let me know
Du~

My Erotic Tale said:
Boo Scared?
<laughing>

okay well let us know, Du and I are
dancing, be it practice or a test drive
but great idea...

congrads to you two too...

Scared? Not me, baby! But a particular gentleman here 1 bombed a lot of my stuff, and though thats happened to me before this seemed particularly vicious, and I have lost my zest to play.

No point sharing, Du... it only makes it worse.

But if someone wants to shoot me a line, I'll see if I can muster something. I need to get out of this slump, anyway.

I just thought it would be more fun and more instructive to make it a challenge. Someone mentioned the Same Title Challenges earlier tonight. This could be one of those. If I come up with a theme and/or style, who wants to play?

Back