Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

giphy.gif
Yep, I am still okay with it...

Thank you 💕 but, yes, back pain is the biggest reason. Also how impossible it is to buy bras, clothing never fits right, they get in the way, etc.

But for now I’m happy to flaunt them while I’ve still got them 😉
We love that you flaunt them, but being comfortable in you, in your body, in your own skin, as much as that is possible (and often is not much so) is the most important thing. Not that you need any validation for that, but there you are.

He is mad .If had you sending me pics,even as I female I would definitely show my appreciation x😂 😉
I've never actually seen any of your pictures, but I wanted to really echo this point - that is such a shame! Because absolutely, there's something obviously very intimate about sharing a picture only with one other person, even if it's a long-term partner who has obviously seen you looking good many times before (and in many ways especially so).

So it truly is sad if he's not appreciative of it - both for how attractive they are (and I'm sure they are) but even just the reaffirming of playfulness, flirtation, trust and shared connection that it represents.

I was going to finish with a trite 'he's ruining the fun for everyone'... but then, if your 'outlet' has shifted to here then perhaps the opposite is true 😉😁 So maybe I won't complain 'too' loudly!

That’s so fun! I finally stopped sending pics to my husband, years ago, because he never really reacted to them. Half the time I’d have to tell him to go look at what I sent him. It was very anticlimactic. Which is a bummer because I love taking pics!
But I have found an outlet for that 🤭
And we are grateful ;)

Well @Photog1rl sure ended last week's theme with a stunner of a picture. 🔥

Which brings us to this week. I know life is busy. I know creativity has to be forced sometimes. I know we don't have tons of hours to spend on creating the perfect picture.
So this week our theme is

Recyclyed and Upcycled ♻️

Take those old pics and use them again. Run them through a filter you've never tried. Crop it differently than before. Take that one you were proud of before and post it again (I'm confident no one here will mind at all.) But above all, be kind and courteous with your thirsty responses.

Oh yeah, and have FUN! :LOL:

Back