Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

That’s so fun! I finally stopped sending pics to my husband, years ago, because he never really reacted to them. Half the time I’d have to tell him to go look at what I sent him. It was very anticlimactic. Which is a bummer because I love taking pics!
But I have found an outlet for that 🤭
And I am thrilled that you share with us. You are sexy beyond words

That’s so fun! I finally stopped sending pics to my husband, years ago, because he never really reacted to them. Half the time I’d have to tell him to go look at what I sent him. It was very anticlimactic. Which is a bummer because I love taking pics!

Some guys are just fools

Please feel free to leave as many as you wish beautiful!

I love your style ❤️ 😍 ✨

He is mad .If had you sending me pics,even as I female I would definitely show my appreciation x😂 😉

And I don't think I'm the only one that appreciate that outlet! :love:

I am glad you found an outlet here :love:

Well, if you insist...
giphy.gif
Make sure to stick the landing ... 🔥🔥😈

Back