Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

My hair is actually red. It has lightened from bright orange red to light red, but sometimes pics don't show it well.

Thank you for the compliment, fellow coffee lover!
A redhead!!?? Now I am smitten too! Pouring you a cup of hot, steamy coffee to go wth your hot, sexy photo!🤩

Hi guys first post on this great thread.took a few pictures last night to send my husband as he's away.he said he might have to break the speeding limit to get home asap this evening .
I've never been in a long term relationship where she has sent me pics. *sigh*. Some of the women I have been with have only sent them in the beginning. You are a good wife.

Hi guys first post on this great thread.took a few pictures last night to send my husband as he's away.he said he might have to break the speeding limit to get home asap this evening .
That’s so fun! I finally stopped sending pics to my husband, years ago, because he never really reacted to them. Half the time I’d have to tell him to go look at what I sent him. It was very anticlimactic. Which is a bummer because I love taking pics!
But I have found an outlet for that 🤭

Back