Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

This is both an outtake (because I don’t like it) and a biiiiiig OOPS. A few weeks ago I accidentally posted this pic to my instagram story for all my friends and family to see 🙃
Thankfully I caught it almost immediately, but I’m forever going to wonder if anyone saw it.
Well I’m glad you shared it, but I don’t get why you don’t like it, I think you look great in that set!
Also, I’d die if I posted a Lit pic anywhere else, it’s my current biggest fear!

Well I’m glad you shared it, but I don’t get why you don’t like it, I think you look great in that set!
Also, I’d die if I posted a Lit pic anywhere else, it’s my current biggest fear!
I once posted one on my IG story. My sister and her BF both saw it. Actually, her bf saw it first and told her. I had no idea it even happened because my face did it while I was on the phone somehow. I deleted it before I could check who else saw.... C'est la vie.

If it ever happens, I promise you'll recover. 😅

I once posted one on my IG story. My sister and her BF both saw it. Actually, her bf saw it first and told her. I had no idea it even happened because my face did it while I was on the phone somehow. I deleted it before I could check who else saw.... C'est la vie.

If it ever happens, I promise you'll recover. 😅
Thanks for the preemptive encouragement, but I’m still going to try to keep it from happening at all! 🤣

Oh, a number of reasons. Most of which only matter to me.
I didn’t get my lips in the shot, which I usually try to do.
I don’t like the angle.
One of my bra straps didn’t line up with the lingerie strap.
You can see some random stuff in the background.

I know I’m my own worst critic, but I enjoy taking aesthetically pleasing shots and that one just wasn’t it for me! I only kept it as a memento of my terrifying mistake 🤣

I don’t like the angle.

I know I’m my own worst critic, but I enjoy taking aesthetically pleasing shots and that one just wasn’t it for me! I only kept it as a memento of my terrifying mistake 🤣
I love how you love attention to detail....thing is at least half your viewers can't tell you what color your lingerie was :p

I don’t like the angle.

You wont hear any complaints here......

I don’t like the angle.

I respect that, even if I also respectfully disagree with how bad it is…

This is both an outtake (because I don’t like it) and a biiiiiig OOPS. A few weeks ago I accidentally posted this pic to my instagram story for all my friends and family to see 🙃
Thankfully I caught it almost immediately, but I’m forever going to wonder if anyone saw it.

✨
OMG.

Ah! The Instagram Nightmare photo! Well, even if anyone saw it, it is tasteful and lovely. I love how your hair, the ensemble, and your beautiful skin all contrast and add to each other. Mistakes can be lovely, and this one is. Thank you for sharing, and adding context!

✨
200w.gif

So we are doing out takes this week.
I think this one counts. There are a few things I don’t love about this image but flipping the bird while taking my wet Wednesday photo was a total oops. 😂🤣
🫧🫧 poof

Last edited:
So we are doing out takes this week.
I think this one counts. There are a few things I don’t love about this image but flipping the bird while taking my wet Wednesday photo was a total oops. 😂🤣
You look beautiful and delicious. Even while flipping the upside-down bird. 🤩😍

Back