Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

20240827_185848.jpg

When I first got my tattoo, I was all excited, and shared pics to loads of people about how it was healing. This isn't the pic but I used to take them when I got out of the bath, and this other pic had an accidental nipple in it. And I didn't notice until I sent it to @Daisy_Love . I do still have the original, but.. not for public consumption....

View attachment 2383166

When I first got my tattoo, I was all excited, and shared pics to loads of people about how it was healing. This isn't the pic but I used to take them when I got out of the bath, and this other pic had an accidental nipple in it. And I didn't notice until I sent it to @Daisy_Love . I do still have the original, but.. not for public consumption....
Tease us that a nipple pic exists then withhold the nipple... 🥺

🌸

I swear I didn’t scour all edges of this pic in hopes of a slip up. 🤞

View attachment 2383166

So PM then?

Not all slip ups mean you hey will end with a bad result.

This picture happened on a timer when my phone dropped while in the shower.

Ended up being a favorite because of the different perspective. 🚿
giphy.gif

Indie inspired me to post a butt pic... This was after a particularly bad sunburn - last summer. I took the pic to send to someone and decided against it because it wasn't the best angle and the burn just looked so bad. And then the string between my cheeks... So sexy, right?

My butt did feel very hot though ... 🔥🔥
✨✨✨

Last edited:
Indie inspired me to post a butt pic... This was after a particularly bad sunburn - last summer. I took the pic to send to someone and decided against it because it wasn't the best angle and the burn just looked so bad. And then the string between my cheeks... So sexy, right?

View attachment 2383292

Once again, @Indie delivers.

Nice buns.

what spf were you using? Just curious.

View attachment 2383292
Ouch... That is one bad burn! Being fair skinned, I imagine you can burn easily. Did it hurt to sit?

View attachment 2383166

Either way, great tat

Back