Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

Indie inspired me to post a butt pic... This was after a particularly bad sunburn - last summer. I took the pic to send to someone and decided against it because it wasn't the best angle and the burn just looked so bad. And then the string between my cheeks... So sexy, right?

My butt did feel very hot though ... 🔥🔥
View attachment 2383292
Good grief! 😵‍💫🍑🔥

Indie inspired me to post a butt pic... This was after a particularly bad sunburn - last summer. I took the pic to send to someone and decided against it because it wasn't the best angle and the burn just looked so bad. And then the string between my cheeks... So sexy, right?

Ouch, that looks like a painful burn… cute butt it’s on though

View attachment 2383166

When I first got my tattoo, I was all excited, and shared pics to loads of people about how it was healing. This isn't the pic but I used to take them when I got out of the bath, and this other pic had an accidental nipple in it. And I didn't notice until I sent it to @Daisy_Love . I do still have the original, but.. not for public consumption....
Now that is the definition of a nipple tease...

Lovely ink, lovely lady.

This is both an outtake (because I don’t like it) and a biiiiiig OOPS. A few weeks ago I accidentally posted this pic to my instagram story for all my friends and family to see 🙃
Thankfully I caught it almost immediately, but I’m forever going to wonder if anyone saw it.
Surely your friends would have told you how gorgeous you look!

This is both an outtake (because I don’t like it) and a biiiiiig OOPS. A few weeks ago I accidentally posted this pic to my instagram story for all my friends and family to see 🙃
Thankfully I caught it almost immediately, but I’m forever going to wonder if anyone saw it.
Have you noticed any odd looks from said friends or family?

Well, you look incredible 💜 I love this lingerie set. It’s perfect on you. I’ve done that before too - No one ever said anything.

giphy.gif
Whatever you say Kelly Kapowski

View attachment 2383292
I mean, I'm a fan of tan lines. That must have hurt.

They should be thankful ❤

View attachment 2383292
Owwie!!! (Can I kiss it?) 💋

Wow, such a Sexy photo ❤️❤️

Back