Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

I feel a strange discontinuity. As if I'm looking at many similar moments. OMG! This is like the Lit version of the the MCU multiverse. The Am Pics Saga.

Wait, Marvel's multiverse was REALLY crappy until Deadpool and Wolverine. So this is like Everything, Everywhere All At Once. Sound good to you LS?
As long as I don't end up with hot dog fingers, yes.

Take those off of you. 😈
Deal!
giphy.gif

Can I join you?
I knew it! Time Traveller. You took down the other picture just in time to post this one but I have a good memory and when I lay my phone flat and rotate it 180 degrees parts of your anatomy and it's wonderful dressing bear a very strong resemblance to what I remember from the other picture. I bet if this as one of this 3D, 360 degree Facebook pictures and I spun in a half circle I'd see the white frilly bits that were on the front side of the bra straps.

Wait. If you had a time machine you'd have won the lottery a few times by now, purchased this website from the current owners and made it better.

Damn! No time machine. Though it doesn't get much better than this thread lately.

Or as my mother would say, “I don’t know, can you?”
Mine always replied, "Yes you can but no you may not" and now I use that on my employees.

Seriously, the best thread in am pics IMHO. (Anyone else notice that the acronym for in my honest opinion can also be read as I'm A Ho?)
Or maybe it's I'm HO as in Half O? 😲

O-scale I mean like for model trains and not the other O. Well not that kind of model train. I mean the model train every one likes to play with. I mean the model train you run on a table or in your basement. I mean... F--k it.

Why yes, it does seem to say I'm a ho.

Cheers

P.S. As many have said, this is a you can do whatever the hell you want photo as long as it doesn't leave scars (physical or mental).
P.P.S. Blue? Really? So you're a Navy Lady.

Last edited:
Caught the last fleeting rays of summer... seems like ages ago.

View attachment 2394267
I like this pic very much! It's peaceful and sexy. I can almost hear the small waves cluck against the jetty.
This weekend is probably the last one for the season with summer temperatures. 23°C Friday, Saturday and Sunday and then cold and rain on Monday.

Back