Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering as I do go dancing frquently.. Hardly any women wearing dresses anymore.. Almost always Jeans or pants.. But it's cold up here in the evenings
I'm only picking. I usually wear capris, but in the summer when it's hot oh, that's dress season

I was just wondering as I do go dancing frquently.. Hardly any women wearing dresses anymore.. Almost always Jeans or pants.. But it's cold up here in the evenings
If I was talking about clubbing, it would be very different. This is more like old style barn dancing. Dresses are common, and I have even been asked where's my bloomy dress as it is summer and I still use my black dress.

What kind of dancing? I used to go out for different types of dancing a lot & what people wore seemed to vary a lot depending on style of dance. But it also depends on location, of course... where's here, if you don't mind me asking?

What kind of dancing? I used to go out for different types of dancing a lot & what people wore seemed to vary a lot depending on style of dance. But it also depends on location, of course... where's here, if you don't mind me asking?
I am talking about Finnish social dancing. Some ballroom dances, some rock'n'swing, even some latin dances in between.
13-3-9684053

If I was talking about clubbing, it would be very different. This is more like old style barn dancing. Dresses are common, and I have even been asked where's my bloomy dress as it is summer and I still use my black dress.
Very true! I tend to go to clubs, Strix owns the ballrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back