Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Af

After the change in Lit.. I have no idea how to see anyones profile...
Not that it matters..
I still like you
Also there used to be a way to see all the pictures that had been posted in a thread..
I think that is now gone ???
To see a profile: click on a person's username, a box pops up, click on the username again, on the page that comes up, click on About.

And yes, I think the option to see all the pictures in a thread is gone. I've seen some asking about that in the thread about the update.

To see a profile: click on a person's username, a box pops up, click on the username again, on the page that comes up, click on About.

And yes, I think the option to see all the pictures in a thread is gone. I've seen some asking about that in the thread about the update.
A lame option if you ask me. I can use google if I only want pics. I like the convo

yo!
It’s THURSDAY….. and I have a meeting AFTER work that I don’t get paid for cuz it’s a union meeting.. ugggg
They should serve punch and pie
12ded702fb8e8ffd6668954c095cbec4.jpg

Af

After the change in Lit.. I have no idea how to see anyones profile...
Not that it matters..
I still like you
Also there used to be a way to see all the pictures that had been posted in a thread..
I think that is now gone ???
You're fine. It happens a lot. I just don't care for Trapping. It's a dangerous practice, and I've been accused of it before, dispite my openess

I was walking today and "discovered" this church I hadn't seen before. It was beautiful inside too but I can't film inside. And it had a garden as well. I was surprised because I've been in that area before but for some reason this is the first time I noticed it. You discover spots in the city when you are not in a hurry, I suppose. This is why I do like to wander around the city. :)

Bjg8vva.gif

I08f1Z9.gif

p.s. the weather wasn't great and my phone sucks. lol

Last edited:
I was walking today and "discovered" this church I hadn't seen before. It was beautiful inside too but I can't film inside. And it had a garden as well. I was surprised because I've been in that area before but for some reason this is the first time I noticed it. You discover spots in the city when you are not in a hurry, I suppose. This is why I do like to wander around the city. :)

Bjg8vva.gif

p.s. the weather wasn't great and my phone sucks. lol
Wow.. That is a nice Church.. Wonder how old it is???
And you look cute today !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back