Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the beach cottage today to see my aunt & cousin... not a great beach day, but that's ok! I like grey, cool days at the beach 😂

What about you?
Nice quiet day at home. Lisa should be by round 2. And we'll veg out with a horror movie night.

Tomorrow we're going Kayaking in Cadillac. I may meet her mom, but if I do, I gotta wear boy clothes, so I'm on the fence about it

What about something that isn't obviously any gender? Some clothes are worn by both. Would it be more comfortable?
Her mom's like mine, super conservative and ultra religious. So boy clothes mean don't be gay. It's still my option to go or not, but Lisa's still financially dependant on her breeder parents, so I don't want to kick that hornets nest. Probably better to stay in and watch Nurse Ratchet

b68cfab0000501001f955398a1f17f051263213f.jpg

#2 Just give it to me…now

Her mom's like mine, super conservative and ultra religious. So boy clothes mean don't be gay. It's still my option to go or not, but Lisa's still financially dependant on her breeder parents, so I don't want to kick that hornets nest. Probably better to stay in and watch Nurse Ratchet
My ex in-laws are very conservative.

As my oldest went FTM, nobody was willing to tell them. The last time we were a family unit at Xmas was 2020. My oldest had the beard.

Father in law came in said, merry—, as he turned toward my oldest. Stopped mid sentence, turned around, and sat at the dining room table the rest of the evening in silence.

I don’t know what Nurse Ratchet is (One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest?) but it’s easier. That’s the choice.

As my oldest went FTM, nobody was willing to tell them. The last time we were a family unit at Xmas was 2020. My oldest had the beard.

Father in law came in said, merry—, as he turned toward my oldest. Stopped mid sentence, turned around, and sat at the dining room table the rest of the evening in silence.

I don’t know what Nurse Ratchet is (One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest?) but it’s easier. That’s the choice.
To me, silence is better than them saying hateful things. Or in my family's case, organizing a prayer vigil on FB for me and inviting all my friends. :rolleyes:

Yes nurse ratchet it's a TV show based off of the character from One Flew Over. I get her position with her parents. I came out with mine, and I'm still on the outside. It's not like she asked me to do that when we go anywhere else.

I'm sorry that your oldest had to go through that. It takes a lot of courage to take that Journey, and having people in your corner backing you makes it a hell of a lot easier.

Yes nurse ratchet it's a TV show based off of the character from One Flew Over. I get her position with her parents. I came out with mine, and I'm still on the outside. It's not like she asked me to do that when we go anywhere else.

I'm sorry that your oldest had to go through that. It takes a lot of courage to take that Journey, and having people in your corner backing you makes it a hell of a lot easier.
My sister-in-law’s husband STILL refuses to use his sons new name… still calls him “her” and by his old name. SUPER frustrating

To me, silence is better than them saying hateful things. Or in my family's case, organizing a prayer vigil on FB for me and inviting all my friends. :rolleyes:
Right! Are they send you to a camp where everybody tells you how horrible of a person you are. And then when you get back home you're living in a camper in the driveway so that you don't accidentally give any of the other kids the gay. I don't have kids, so I can't speak to what it is to be a parent, but I'll say that my love has never come with terms and conditions

He and I talked afterward. We have been very open about who they are, which is why nobody wanted to tell them.

He has nothing but support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back