Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
He and I talked afterward. We have been very open about who they are, which is why nobody wanted to tell them.

He has nothing but support.
That's awesome! My brother, it's still very much uncomfortable with homosexuality and all things non hetero. Nonetheless, he's done nothing but back and support me. So it's wonderful that your oldest has that kind of support. It means the world

So tonight I’m planning on eating some of my edibles … I’ll either feel nothing, feel bliss or feel horrible… I’m hoping for the middle. We’ll see. I’m so fucking tired that it’s possible I’ll take some and end up passed out before I notice any effects.

So tonight I’m planning on eating some of my edibles … I’ll either feel nothing, feel bliss or feel horrible… I’m hoping for the middle. We’ll see. I’m so fucking tired that it’s possible I’ll take some and end up passed out before I notice any effects.
I didn't do so well with the medibles. Really I just got thirsty and Burpee all night, woke up with a stomach ache from all the snacking I did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back