Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, be still my heart. Hey, it helps to keep things....fresh, so to speak. ;):heart:
Annnnd, this might be a good time to write that dirty story with @Sundayschild :D
It's really not my forte, but I'll happily give my ha'pennysworth on the project. Especially if it's a period piece with authentic British dialog. 'Cripes'! is definitely an underused exclamation for example. 🤷‍♂️

It's really not my forte, but I'll happily give my ha'pennysworth on the project. Especially if it's a period piece with authentic British dialog. 'Cripes'! is definitely an underused exclamation for example. 🤷‍♂️
One of my biggest pet peeves. I read a lot of historical fiction, and the historical romance is very bad in this aspect. It irritates me like hell.

Have you ever read this?
The Pearl
19 volumes? Not even she rewrote the life of caesars. :D
Seriously though. I hate series, especially long ones and in genre such as romance/erotica.

Isn't there an award for poorest-written sex scenes? I think Michael Winner won it one year.
Forget about sex scenes. These people don't know how to write ordinary talking. Like a normal conversation between people.

19 volumes? Not even she rewrote the life of caesars. :D
Seriously though. I hate series, especially long ones and in genre such as romance/erotica.

Forget about sex scenes. These people don't know how to write ordinary talking. Like a normal conversation between people.
It was a Victorian magazine. not a novel...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back