Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get ready for a huge yard sale I’m having in a few weeks (when depends on how much I get done 😂)

How about you?
How fun!! When I was getting ready to go to grad school I had to downsize a lot so I had a yard sell and weirdly I had a lot of fun!
Birthday party for all of the summer birthday family members.
How fun!!
Don't forget to season your food!
Netflix with a side of chill tonight😍, Kayaking and maybe meeting her mom tomorrow🤔. A bunch of shit that's probably illeagal in 19 states on sunday😏
Nice!!
Minus the MIL part. Protect yourself and your mental health foremost ❤️
But ily and support you!
Visiting a friend. Hiking, doing some music stuff! Leaving in a few hours. Hmm, I should start packing...
Have fun!
answered this earlier 🥰
How far so I have to go back ❤️
Work work work work work.
😏
Sticking close to hubby since he's leaving early next week to start a new job and I probably won't see him for a month or two.
Awe!! Hope you enjoyed your weekend together!

I'm going out of town tomorrow. I was supoosed to stay over bc a friend was having a bday party but he postponed it due to someone in his fam getting covid. So I might just come back in the evening.
I do have a work thing for 3ish hours too.

No, not complaining. I've already cried once. We've spent so much of our marriage apart it's kind of the standard. But I still miss his ass like crazy!
Awww, be still my heart. Hey, it helps to keep things....fresh, so to speak. ;):heart:
Annnnd, this might be a good time to write that dirty story with @Sundayschild :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back