Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some yes. I've recently been diagnosed Bi-polar, and I'm kinda all over the place with my meds right now. I go from happy happy joy joy to everyone hates me in zero flat
tenor.gif

Some yes. I've recently been diagnosed Bi-polar, and I'm kinda all over the place with my meds right now. I go from happy happy joy joy to everyone hates me in zero flat
I am so sorry and I hope you adjust to your medication very soon, with minimal side effects.

Bi-polar is a horrible horrible illness and my heart goes out to you Nat.

You are truly wonderful ❤️

you drink ice cream? :oops: :oops: :oops:
Lol, sometimes! But in this case I just switched from drinking wine to eating ice cream. They wouldn’t have gone well together 😂
None of my gross stuff LMAO
Oh, I’m sorry! I never meant that your root beer floats are gross - I love just a non-alcoholic one! ❤️
Oh, wow, that has to be so rough. I deal with depression & anxiety that fucked with my head like that before finding the right meds. But not in such a short time frame - it would be like a week or two of feeling fine then a month of feeling shitty. Cycling so quickly must be exhausting. All the ((((hugs)))) and all the positive thoughts that you find the right meds soon! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love you & could absolutely never hate you! You’re you and that’s amazing and all you need to be.

Lol, sometimes! But in this case I just switched from drinking wine to eating ice cream. They wouldn’t have gone well together 😂

Oh, I’m sorry! I never meant that your root beer floats are gross - I love just a non-alcoholic one! ❤️

Oh, wow, that has to be so rough. I deal with depression & anxiety that fucked with my head like that before finding the right meds. But not in such a short time frame - it would be like a week or two of feeling fine then a month of feeling shitty. Cycling so quickly must be exhausting. All the ((((hugs)))) and all the positive thoughts that you find the right meds soon! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love you & could absolutely never hate you! You’re you and that’s amazing and all you need to be.
Hello dear Cheeky, you awesome girl ❤️❤️❤️

Hello! How’s your morning/afternoon going?
It’s going great thank you. I am trying to relax after a busy work week. The rain has cooled the air here and my trees are sighing with relief.

here is where I was last night, we had dinner and danced on the deck, the rain had stopped by the time the dj put on music. I love living here so much. Come to Frankfurt and I will take you with me ❤️

Attachments

• 7DF38D68-0569-456D-9C03-C95D46F0CC50.jpeg
    7DF38D68-0569-456D-9C03-C95D46F0CC50.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back