Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going great thank you. I am trying to relax after a busy work week. The rain has cooled the air here and my trees are sighing with relief.

here is where I was last night, we had dinner and danced on the deck, the rain had stopped by the time the dj put on music. I love living here so much. Come to Frankfurt and I will take you with me ❤️
That reminds me a bit of Boston! Hopefully I can visit Frankfurt & Hamburg some day... they both look like wonderful cities!
some travel guides to my city:

How are you doing?
Still waking up! :) How are you doing?

Lol, sometimes! But in this case I just switched from drinking wine to eating ice cream. They wouldn’t have gone well together 😂

Oh, I’m sorry! I never meant that your root beer floats are gross - I love just a non-alcoholic one! ❤️

Oh, wow, that has to be so rough. I deal with depression & anxiety that fucked with my head like that before finding the right meds. But not in such a short time frame - it would be like a week or two of feeling fine then a month of feeling shitty. Cycling so quickly must be exhausting. All the ((((hugs)))) and all the positive thoughts that you find the right meds soon! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love you & could absolutely never hate you! You’re you and that’s amazing and all you need to be.
Thank you it's not an instant thing, but it's a sudden thing. So I can't always tell if something's upset me, or if I'm just having some weird mood thing cool. Also get these episodes where I'm wound up in like mission-oriented for a week at a time. I'll clean the house everyday or I'll try to finish books that I've given up on. I just had issues with the last mad so I'm on the new meds, and hopefully when I get into a rhythm with them I'll be okay

sexy-saturday-have-a-great-day-20711722.png
You too, I wish your Saturday is sexiest of all😍😍😍

veggieburg? ❓❓
A joke… since Hamburg is a meat as well as a city… Veggie-burg could be a city too, for vegetables
I dated a guy who had a tickling fetish. He was the guy that liked to do the tickling. It definitely wasn't my thing, and and as much as I tried I couldn't really get behind it, but then again he also had boundary issues
Oh no! Tickling me is a hard no! 😬 Then again, boundary issues would make him a hard no anyway 😂

A joke… since Hamburg is a meat as well as a city… Veggie-burg could be a city too, for vegetables

Oh no! Tickling me is a hard no! 😬 Then again, boundary issues would make him a hard no anyway 😂
Well I don't mind trying things that other people enjoy. He would just try to do it while I'm doing school work and stuff like that, and that was always time-sensitive. I don't know go in the bathroom and tickle yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back