Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anja can probably confirm, but I am pretty bad about asking personal or intrusive questions. I think this is because I'm very open about myself, but I can see where others may not appreciate it. I think that's why I have that feel free not to answer pretext to a lot of my questions
Same!! “Feel free not to answer.” I’ve said it to you, you’ve said it to me… not one question has gone unanswered though 🥰

No puma! Never ever set your dick on fire!!!!
133prm.jpg

But seriously. If you're ever given a random jar of moonshine, if it burns blue, it's safe. Yellow means methanol and you'll go blind. And I think red means it's got lead in it because someone used lead based solder in the still.

In my one year (today) on Lit, hopefully I have become better at caring more for the person and less about their label.
Happy Litversary!

It’s storming here and a cool 71 degrees. I love it.

All I want to do today is go out and buy myself some new kicks now that I’m hobbling around again. But also, my bed is telling me not to leave it so…
Oh, I’m sorry, I totally forgot you were hurt… how are you doing?

133prm.jpg

But seriously. If you're ever given a random jar of moonshine, if it burns blue, it's safe. Yellow means methanol and you'll go blind. And I think red means it's got lead in it because someone used lead based solder in the still.
Omg. I didn’t even know you had to set it on fire to test it first… good looking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back