Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really useful. It helps in other scenarios like asking people why they have a scar or what happened to their face or stuff like that.

If you do ask sometimes explaining why you're asking the question before asking the question is good too.
Anja can probably confirm, but I am pretty bad about asking personal or intrusive questions. I think this is because I'm very open about myself, but I can see where others may not appreciate it. I think that's why I have that feel free not to answer pretext to a lot of my questions

So true. I think I’m clouded sometimes by how open I am to talk about my own personal whatever’s with people.

Anja can probably confirm, but I am pretty bad about asking personal or intrusive questions. I think this is because I'm very open about myself, but I can see where others may not appreciate it. I think that's why I have that feel free not to answer pretext to a lot of my questions

I'm pretty open myself too and def use the you don't have to answer more often than not. Especially here. But i still go through my thought process before asking certain questions. It just works for me.

Ms. Natalie has told me both in private and in public that she is very open about her life and if I’m curious about anything I should ask and she would answer. I was curious. I asked. She answered. End of story.
I did say this. You are most definitely not wrong on that point. I will say, the question was definitely of an personal nature. So perhaps to avoid any other situations like this, we could ask these questions in private. I'm neither upset, or offended. However these kinds of questions can easily spark an emotional response.

I tend to feel that labels or more for people who are trying to figure out their place in the world, and merchandise. I don't feel that that's something that people should use to identify other people, or to wear around. If I want to know how someone orients themselves, how they identify, or what they're interested in, I can find that out through a conversation same as anything else.

And in a world where we all had infinite amount of time on our hands we could do it that way. But in a world where almost everyone is feeling time pressured, it is easier to look at a person’s profile where I note that a) Literotica asks people to classify their sexual orientation and, b) most people respond to that request.

And in a world where we all had infinite amount of time on our hands we could do it that way. But in a world where almost everyone is feeling time pressured, it is easier to look at a person’s profile where I note that a) Literotica asks people to classify their sexual orientation and, b) most people respond to that request.
Come on man. Let it go. I'm in a good mood, about to spend a day on the lake, and a night having a shit ton of sex. I don't feel like having a heated debate.

But the answers are optional. Optional because they are of a personal nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back