Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
a Friend of O/ours was studying languages at germersheim and keeps telling that google might get better but nothing will ever fully replace the human mind :ROFLMAO: 🥰 english is my first and only foreign language
It has become increasingly better during the years.

If you know enough of the language you are translating it to, ask you need to do is correct the mistakes.. And you have saved tons of time.
(I suspect that is what most students do today 🤣)

But I agree, nothing will be able to replace the human mind.. Yet.. the devil is in the details, and so far.. those small quirks have yet to be translated into proper coding.
(I am married to a data scientist.. going to be data architect... This is our usual dinner conversations 🙈😉)

But!!
My workout.. it is not going to do itself 😻🤩

(I like languages.. a lot.. 🥰)

It has become increasingly better during the years.

If you know enough of the language you are translating it to, ask you need to do is correct the mistakes.. And you have saved tons of time.
(I suspect that is what most students do today 🤣)

But I agree, nothing will be able to replace the human mind.. Yet.. the devil is in the details, and so far.. those small quirks have yet to be translated into proper coding.
(I am married to a data scientist.. going to be data architect... This is our usual dinner conversations 🙈😉)
Google still does piss poor job in translating anything more than single words into Finnish.

It always seem to struggle when a language works differently from others, especially different than English.

But!!
My workout.. it is not going to do itself 😻🤩
And the same with my packing!

And I actually start physical therapy on my birthday in the morning 😂😂 Happy bday me! My friends are going to celebrate with me this Saturday. We’re meeting at the bar babyyy
And we celebrate you today!
happybirthd-7.gif

Depends... (maybe also on the country). I know several personally here, and they aren't such - applies even to many I strongly disagree with. But then again being a politician here isn't glamorous and certainly won't make you rich.
Sure, I've just had too much experience of bad ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back