Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All ☀️

Posting it in here too… @cheekygirl75

giphy.gif

And that is also wrecking the whole system, having so strong affiliations between media and parties.
Our "founding fathers" did not provide for parties in the Constitution, and our first president warned against them.
Those that took part in the war were already retired by the time I reached teenage. In my parents' generation (boomers) they might not have had university degree, but still mostly decently educated. Education is highly valued here, something like 70% go to university or polytechnic, the rest vocational schools. We don't let almost anybody be left without education.
Then again, your country doesn't require much education even for teachers. Here they all have master's degree at the minimum.
I think master's degrees are generally required in public school systems here now. But I still know people teaching in public schools who don't accept evolution as a reasonable theory, which should really qualify as some sort of child abuse, in my opinion.

I think master's degrees are generally required in public school systems here now. But I still know people teaching in public schools who don't accept evolution as a reasonable theory, which should really qualify as some sort of child abuse, in my opinion.
Here master's degree, including an extensive amount of pedagogical studies, and from teenagers and up a certain having a major or a "long minor" in the subject to be taught is always, not just generally required. Otherwise the teacher is unqualified and cannot be given a permanent post, only until a qualified one is found.

I agree to that about evolution. Science and religion should not be mixed.

Oooooooooo, thank you! Those are certainly some nice manly chests & shoulders :D
Thanks, I didn't quite have the manly chest to provide myself, but I thought all five of those dudes were pretty hot. Although I probably wouldn't touch number three. He looked like he was kind of slow, so I feel like I'd be taking advantage

Thanks, I didn't quite have the manly chest to provide myself, but I thought all five of those dudes were pretty hot. Although I probably wouldn't touch number three. He looked like he was kind of slow, so I feel like I'd be taking advantage
Lol, I can see that... I especially love #2 & 4 - a little chest hair is always good! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back