Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
@crazychemgirl about your quote "Yeah home and work are nice and cool … it’s the in between … I end up staying home more often than not because I can’t handle the heat" i end up not going out, too. it's just not worth the trouble that it will cost me! lol

Yeah home and work are nice and cool … it’s the in between … I end up staying home more often than not because I can’t handle the heat
I pretty much work in a warehouse, and I live in an non air-conditioned trailer in the swamp. So I guess I'm just kind of got used to the crappy dankness. Still my heart goes out to you! And if I could I'd bring you a cold drink

Last edited:
back then the republican party was a third party
Alliances were continually realigning and renaming themselves in the early decades of the Republic. There were, I think, candidates in the 1860 presidential election representing at least six different parties, including both a Northern and a Southern Democratic Party. Then we had a very bloody war to tie up loose ends. Being a third party, per se, didn't mean what it does today.

Alliances were continually realigning and renaming themselves in the early decades of the Republic. There were, I think, candidates in the 1860 presidential election representing at least six different parties, including both a Northern and a Southern Democratic Party. Then we had a very bloody war to tie up loose ends. Being a third party, per se, didn't mean what it does today.
No more politics please. It's been said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back