Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
some chicks don't think for themselves and just follow the magazines and other media to tell them what they're supposed to like
That coworker was almost 40 years older than me. Not the type to read many magazines.

But it has even been researched that women find very different type of men attractive. If 50% of women think a certain man is attractive, it is a very high number. Men, in turn, agree much more. From them you might get like 95% at best.

because our ancestors millennia ago choose to breed with someone for different reasons: men for the looks and women for protection (strength isn't everything for survival) or something like that?
Probably has something to do with women's body searching for a good match genetically. At least it has been shown that what smells/pheromones we are to correspond to men that are genetically different enough, but no too different from ourselves.

Men in turn are more tuned to finding a woman who is fertile a) in general and b) right now.

Probably has something to do with women's body searching for a good match genetically. At least it has been shown that what smells/pheromones we are to correspond to men that are genetically different enough, but no too different from ourselves.

Men in turn are more tuned to finding a woman who is fertile a) in general and b) right now.
because our ancestors millennia ago choose to breed with someone for different reasons: men for the looks and women for protection (strength isn't everything for survival) or something like that?

Good for you! I need something, like MM for the nipples, but switched to non-underwire almost like bralettes a couple of years ago. SO MUCH BETTER! 🤣
I have a couple lace bralettes from Torrid that I love. Posted pics of them in AmPics back in the day. I bought them a bit smaller so they'd be tight and hold my big ol boobs tighter. That was all very well and good until I poked a hole in one trying to get it on. 😂

Friend of O/ours read a book about south african wildlife and He said one story quite amazed him and i think it was about a female leopard who was quite young and her territory edged /overlapped with territories of some male leopards and the first year she slept only with one male and her kitten was killed by one of the other males so the next year she slept with them all so that each of them thought her kitten(s) were theirs and wouldn't kill the young again and she kept doing that and the male ones never were the wiser :oops: nature's amazing
My mom does the same thing, it really works too. At least 2 of my siblings don't know who their dad is.🤣🤣🤣

Ahh, we were taking dicks earlier so excuse me while I whip this out!
We're so used to you whipping it out, it doesn't phase us any more. 😂

You have to do these types of things after diosa post a Tik Tok and @LaisDeMarieDeFrance is distracted.
Now listen, don't encourage her to send me down that rabbit hole again! 😂
I'd delete it if there weren't cute videos of my niece and nephew on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back