Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kind that come with a good sense of humor, and the confidence not to get a damn what other people think about you. Updated tall and skinny, short and fat, hairy, bare chested, young, old, but it was never really their body that got me looking at them.
EXACTLY. I posted the below in one of Aussie’s threads a while back.

Intelligent, funny, kind, confident, kinky, snarky are all good ones too. It’s never the packaging that gets me hooked, but if I’m into you I will love your body.

“Authentic and honest are the sexiest fucking things in the world - any gender, any body type, any age. I want to know the real person. That will push my buttons all day, every day.”

Ouch. That makes my tiddies hurt. I strapped those bitches down when I played softball to avoid the bounce 😬
Yes! My sports bras have been described as being designed by Boeing 🤣

*hides my big boobs away* :oops::censored:

(Well, hides them as much as you could hide a pair of fucking melons down your top, ffs)
I resemble that comment 💯 percent 🤣

isn't it also a way the dudes show other dudes how strong they are? because with a lot of the dudes it's all about competition :rolleyes::sleep::sleep:

And we like that aman!!

Toxic masculinity is not hot!

To be fair, and while I have never really spent time at the gym, men will at least spot each other.

Women will just say things like, oh my god, can you believe that woman is wearing a shirt from 2006?

I’ve (we all have) witnessed women compete with each other at work, the store, and, yes, even the mean girls right here in this Playground.

Women can be very cutting toward each other.

Intelligent, funny, kind, confident, kinky, snarky are all good ones too. It’s never the packaging that gets me hooked, but if I’m into you I will love your body.

“Authentic and honest are the sexiest fucking things in the world - any gender, any body type, any age. I want to know the real person. That will push my buttons all day, every day.”

Yes! My sports bras have been described as being designed by Boeing 🤣

I resemble that comment 💯 percent 🤣
Can I love and laugh at this post ? 😍😂

I like to say "I'll usually decide whether or not I will sit on it long before I see it." Physical features are good for spank bait, but I prefer to care about the people I hook up with

30 MORE MINUTES!!
final-countdown.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back